Not open for further replies.

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
from this blog, I heard of some guy named Puck, and he was plotting to break pages.

JPH said he'll place 1x200 transparent pic into everyone's sig. But I can't find a probelm with that, seeing as a 1x200 pic won't take lots of space, it's transparent anyway, and I don't know what is page breaking. I tried to google it with keyword "page breaking" and the result doesn't help me

What is page breaking? What does it do? How serious is it? And what can a transparent 1x200 pic do?

I wanna know, thanks in advance

Medic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It means the box that surrounds your message breaks and the page stretches to the right. Basically it stretches the page a lot to the right where you have to scroll to the right by using the bottom scroll bar on your browser.

Do you understand now or do I need to word it better?

Raestloz

GBATemp's Lone Wolf
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
Medic said:
Do you understand now or do I need to word it better?
I hope it's sarcasm, or just a normal question, I was browsing the other sub-forums, so I haven't checked the thread for a while

I understand the secnod finished reading it if that's helpful

P

pasc

So it just screws with the format ? Not much of a "break" if you ask me... just a boring attemp to bother others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: they don't really taste like cotton candy but i guess they don't need to