What is page breaking?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Raestloz, Oct 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Raestloz
    OP

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Feb 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    The World of Illusion
    from this blog, I heard of some guy named Puck, and he was plotting to break pages.

JPH said he'll place 1x200 transparent pic into everyone's sig. But I can't find a probelm with that, seeing as a 1x200 pic won't take lots of space, it's transparent anyway, and I don't know what is page breaking. I tried to google it with keyword "page breaking" and the result doesn't help me

What is page breaking? What does it do? How serious is it? And what can a transparent 1x200 pic do?

I wanna know, thanks in advance

2. Medic

Medic Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2008
    United States
    It means the box that surrounds your message breaks and the page stretches to the right. Basically it stretches the page a lot to the right where you have to scroll to the right by using the bottom scroll bar on your browser.

Do you understand now or do I need to word it better?

3. Raestloz
    OP

Raestloz GBATemp's Lone Wolf

Feb 7, 2008
    Indonesia
    The World of Illusion
    I hope it's sarcasm, or just a normal question, I was browsing the other sub-forums, so I haven't checked the thread for a while

I understand the secnod finished reading it if that's helpful

4. pasc

pasc GBATemps official GBA Freak

Sep 9, 2006
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    So it just screws with the format ? Not much of a "break" if you ask me... just a boring attemp to bother others.

5. lagman

lagman I wish I was green.

Former Staff
    Nov 5, 2003
    Mexico
    Me, To You
    Thead closed by OP request.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.