Feedback Question (Q:) Custom Signature questions

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
hi all, um recently i made a custom signature for my gbatemp profile page, but i have some questions that i need to know
before i post it:

1) what size does it have to be? the min or max in (L x W x H)?

2) um, can a signature have multiple clickable links to it?
like one in the middle of the sig and others in the small pics (more than one)
not sure if this is possible to do?

3) if so, how an i add a clickable link inside my sig's image?

thanx & want to hear some feedback. :) .

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
The maximum size for a signature is 500x150, as listed under the site rules. This used to be listed on the signature-editing page, as well; I don't know why it was removed.
Yes, you are allowed to add links to your signature and its images. Whether you want to add a link to text or an image, you have to highlight the piece of text or the image, click the
1678811446976.png
insert link button (or press Ctrl + K), paste your link in the URL field at the top, then press ‘Insert’.

2DSGamerdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
The maximum size for a signature is 500x150, as listed under the site rules. This used to be listed on the signature-editing page, as well; I don't know why it was removed.
Yes, you are allowed to add links to your signature and its images. Whether you want to add a link to text or an image, you have to highlight the piece of text or the image, click the View attachment 359002 insert link button (or press Ctrl + K), paste your link in the URL field at the top, then press ‘Insert’.
nice, thanx for this info Smileyhead :) .
yeah it should have been on the sg editing page, i wonder if the staff can re-add this feature?

i got it working, many thanx for the tips, my custom sig it looking great :) .

Last edited by 2DSGamerdude,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: https://gbatemp.net/threads/videos-not-working-on-certain-sites-w-ms-edge-browser.645937/