What game are you playing right now

Sephrien

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island and Super Metroid. Never finished these two games. Now is a good time because the games are available on the Switch

Reactions: DANTENDO

Reynardine

Fuchsly
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I'm still playing Broken Age on Switch. One of the loveliest games I've ever played. Reminds me of classics like Day of the Tentacle from Lucas Arts.

Hmm, I just can't beat Undyne in Undertale, tomorrow I'll try that again. :)
Sometimes I'm playing Mother 3 via retroarch as well. Shame on you Nintendo, I needed this game in my life and you wouldn't let me see it...

And I'm just getting started with my first ever Pokemon game, SoulSilver. I've never played Pokemon before, can you believe it?

Maybe I'm playing too many games at once? Oh well, I have a hard time deciding, I often jump between several games, whatever I'm in the mood for.

Last edited by Reynardine,

cyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
currently on another playthrough of Deus Ex (with GMDX installed) never ceases to remind me that it's my favorite game of all time.

DANTENDO

I Won year sub Edge mag 1996 hot topic digitiser
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Yep you've guessed it borderlands 3 50 quid worth spent and lootboxes nowhere to be seen :D

leon315

POWERLIFTER
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Still playing OVERWATCH, everytime Blizzard releases a NEW hero, also changes meta, they even changed new way for team composition!

3 years later that game is still cool and enjoyable :)

YoungGrumpyMan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I'm playing Greedfall and so far I'm loving it. I guess for those who liked the BioWare games of old, this game will be extremely appealing. The quest design is extremely good, and the story and dialogue are very well made as well. The only thing slightly bothering me is the lack of polish in the graphics and animation (particularly facial animations) departments, but I figure I'm getting used to it. Terrific job so far, Spiders.

Enviado do meu SM-N960F através do Tapatalk

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pCYyXcb_pJk Lol spiderman dong