Hacking What flashcard is suitable for me?

SG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
OK, so a couple of years ago I got the ex an Acekard 2 and an A-data 4GB card to go with it. Well, I've decided I'd like to get a card too, but now things have moved on a bit AND I think I'd like a real-time save option - other than that, I'm after something which plays DS games and has cheat options, no multimedia or anything.

DarkWay

tsubasa hiroge
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
don't bump your thread

as for a flashcard for yourself go read the reviews here and also look at the features available on each flashcard, recommendations Acekard2, EDGE, CycloDS or the M3 (can't remember which one)

SG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks for the pointers - I oly needed a shortlist. Right well only Cyclo and M3 have real time save.

I'm also looking at the M3i as I plan on getting a DSi XL when they come out, but I wonder if I'm better going for a current DS only flashcard and upgrading in the future?

kennypu

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
SG said:
Thanks for the pointers - I oly needed a shortlist. Right well only Cyclo and M3 have real time save.

I'm also looking at the M3i as I plan on getting a DSi XL when they come out, but I wonder if I'm better going for a current DS only flashcard and upgrading in the future?
don't worry about the flashcards; all(I'm quite sure) DSi compatible flashcarts are compatible with DS and DSL as well.
Also if you're considering to get the DSi LL* check until someone who bought it already confirms that flashcarts work on them. because I remember reading somewhere the it might have anti-flashcart as well.

EDIT:
LOL offtopic but I learned that the DSi LL has different names for the US and Japan. stupid American people and their localization -.-
and also nvm about the checking, looks like it got confirmed here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=191881&st=15

SG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Right, excellent thanks - so if the DSi LL works with current DSi flashcards maybe I'm better going with one of them? Only problem is that they're not as far developed as DS only ones are they?

I mean, so far the site only has Acekard and M3 for DSi and Acekard doesn't have real time save. Any recommendations out of what's available?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta check the wattage really and buy GaN bricks