What exactly constitues an offical psn eboot file??

Discussion in 'PS Vita - Hacking & Homebrew' started by Meeg85, Jan 12, 2018.

1. Meeg85
    OP

Meeg85 Member

Newcomer
    Sep 21, 2017
    United States
    Trying to get Dragon warrior vii ps1 working on Adrenaline. I downloaded iso and it glitched out during the opening. I found another "official" psp eboot file yet it also glitches out but takes longer to glitch out, it glitches during the "enter name screen" Am I not downloading the correct type? is there something in particular I should be looking for to get working ps1 files for vita emulation?

2. Ryccardo

Ryccardo WiiUaboo

Feb 13, 2015
    Italy
    Imola
    An official PS1 game has DRM (keys.bin in the same folder of the game) and a proprietary codec for audio tracks, if the game uses this method for background music;
    you can find them on PSN store servers, using programs such as NPS Browser + pkg2zip

There should be no functional difference for most games if they were manually converted, assuming you started from a proper dump ("iso" suggests you didn't), set the right options in psx2psp, and are using the cdda_enabler plugin for said streaming audio games...

This game in particular, however, is one of the ones where the current POPS has graphics problems (no text), and there's no popsloader for Adrenaline

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice