What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
My girlfriend and I finished our playthrough of Sonic Generations together just about 20 minutes ago. This was my second playthrough, and her first.

I swear, that final boss will never NOT be the worst I've played in any game, period. Seriously, Sonic 06 had a better final boss. It's a real shame, because Sonic Generations is a wonderful game, but leaves an absolutely sour last impression that makes you not want to pick it up again for a long, long time.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
Finished filling up my box with eevees for wonder trading. I'm also playing with them and making 'em evolve into the fairy type ones.

As a bonus - I got a shiny Eevee from the breeding program. That took way too long for me to finally have a legit shiny in a Pokemon game. :)

Reactions: Sakitoshi

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Got to the fifth gym in Pokémon X (everyone seems to have bought Y over here!).
My friend's already completely through the game since wednesday, but I'm really taking my time exploring (+ had a lot of schoolwork this week).
Don't really have a really balanced/good team, I just took my favorites and they are good enough to beat the game:
- Blaziken: my main pokemon
- Greninja: I named him Gamakichi after the frog from Naruto, but I had no idea he would actually evolve into a ninja-frog!!!
- Venusaur: mainly for catching pokémon, because it has sleep powder. I actually wanted a Blastoise, because it's my favorite, but I already had a water-pokémon
- Lucario: love that guy
- Raichu: with a light ball

- 6th place: any Pokémon I want to level to fill my Pokédex

is Raichu boosted by light ball now?? I knew only Pikachu doubled his attacks.
I had been exploring and still have advanced rather quickly, I have pokemons level 50 now.

Finished filling up my box with eevees for wonder trading. I'm also playing with them and making 'em evolve into the fairy type ones.

As a bonus - I got a shiny Eevee from the breeding program. That took way too long for me to finally have a legit shiny in a Pokemon game. :)

GIMME SOME EEVEES!!!!!!

I had a good pokemon weekend:
-my main pokemons reached level 50(except Talonflame and Sylveon, had them in the pc for a while)
-have 2 gyms left
-tried super training with Meowstic and everything went smoothly, now she is at a competitive level. need to super train my other pokemons but I wanted to continue the story.
-Azumarill learned Play Rough and kick everyone ass
-now that my pokes when lvl+50 played random matches online and only lose once B-)(like 5 encounter were ridiculous, people with pokemon level 30 or even 10 playing online already??)

now that I'm more or less at a competitive level I'll be leaving my friend code on the Pokemon XY thread to battle.

astrangeone

Trophies
Website
www.shophandmade.com
XP
Country
Canada
is Raichu boosted by light ball now?? I knew only Pikachu doubled his attacks.
I had been exploring and still have advanced rather quickly, I have pokemons level 50 now.

GIMME SOME EEVEES!!!!!!

I had a good pokemon weekend:
-my main pokemons reached level 50(except Talonflame and Sylveon, had them in the pc for a while)
-have 2 gyms left
-tried super training with Meowstic and everything went smoothly, now she is at a competitive level. need to super train my other pokemons but I wanted to continue the story.
-Azumarill learned Play Rough and kick everyone ass
-now that my pokes when lvl+50 played random matches online and only lose once B-)(like 5 encounter were ridiculous, people with pokemon level 30 or even 10 playing online already??)

now that I'm more or less at a competitive level I'll be leaving my friend code on the Pokemon XY thread to battle.

I just took down the electric gym with badly underleveled Pokemon. (I know a lot of people who say that they were overleveled, but I tend to be underleveled.) My pokemon are around 35+.

My team right now:
-Sylveon (tired of people using dragon and I love eeveelutions.)
-Charizard
-Simisage (love grass typings, but hate using venusaur...)
-Meowstic (psychic type rocks!)
-Greninja (special attacker, but need to change his moveset)
-Tyrunt (dragon and rock? yes please.)

-Meowstic is a pretty good Pokemon! I have a female one on my team, and her moveset is pretty wicked.

Every one of the team is ev trained (love super training), and have pretty good attacks. One of my friends is pretty good at fighting in three on three battles. :P

ekko25

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
After over 50 hours, I finished Pokemon X earlier today. It's the first Pokemon game where I didn't just rush through the game with a single over-leveled starter. A significant amount of my playtime came from trading and trying to fill the Pokedex through catching and evolving Pokemon. Once finals are over, I'll be playing again, raising Pokemon and finding the mega evolution stones.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
On Ju-On : The Grudge : Haunted House Simulator (Wii game)
I FINALLY made it through the second episode (the deserted Hospital). I had spent SO many times previously just wandering around the 3rd floor and having my flashlight batteries run out. Even after that many times through the level, though, the game was still able to startle me in many spots.
I also collected my first 3 scraps of crayon drawing from the game.

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I beat Mega Man Zero today. I've beaten it twice before, but one of those was "easy mode" on the DS collection, and this is my first playthrough of the original GBA version. I'd like to think that the fact that I didn't have QUITE as hard of a time this playthrough is a sign of my greatly improved gaming skills since last year. I remember being extremely unconfident of my skills last year (heck, I even posted a thread about it here), but my confidence has been building little by little along with my skill. Despite I still don't feel very confident in my competitive gaming skills.

nasune

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'm nearing the end of Illusion of Gaia (SNES), and beat Soul Blazer (SNES) and Red Alarm (VB). Both SNES games are great, and beating Red Alarm in a single sitting was quite a rush :D .

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
played some Persona 3:FES,Ultimate ninja storm 3 full burst and agarest : generations of war..... didn´t got to anywhere very special...

also: this is , by far,the worst team I ever fought on lol....
Pf2friv.png

Marinkmus

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat Metroid Zero Mission and beat Kraid in Super Metroid, I'm so proud for beating Zero Mission.
Oh and I beat Zero Mission in a single playthrough, I only died like 2 times.

Sakitoshi

GBAtemp Official Lolimaster
Trophies
Website
sakiheru.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Chile
Beat the elite four on Pokemon Y. the end was refreshing and emotional but I'm a hard guy and didn't shed a single tear(*sniff* I swear).
in general the battles weren't that tough as you may expect, still had to use many revives, hyperpotions and some full restores after the battles, the thing is I contained myself from use my secret weapon Azumarill because was over leveled and wanted a fair fight.
I have consolidated a team, still looking and training some other pokemons to succeed some of them.
-Goodra. love how adorable look in comparison of the strength it has, as he is pure dragon and has an herculean sp defence can resist ice beams quite well. I'll be looking for a hidden ability Goodra, hydratation isn't working well outside of a rain team. not my top priority though.
-Azumarill. my beloved Azumarill kick everyone ass that don't resist her attacks. Looking a shiny one but is very difficult find a shiny and with the right ability, better look for another one to test builds instead of a shiny one.
-Meowstic. love her, she is fast and can hit kinda hard, lacks on everything else but is so adorable that I'm reluctant of let her go.
-Delphox. my starter pokemon, how not to like her??. thinking on breeding and evolve it up to Braixen and slap her an evolite, but doesn't convince me to play competitively.
-Ninetales. always loved Ninetales since gen 1. I'm training a modest Ninetales with drought that found on friend safari that will succeed her, too bad you can't use the pokeradar on the safari.
-Flygon. is my 2nd favorite dragon pokemon(1st one being Altaria), he is fast and throw earthquakes like there is no tomorrow.
-Sylveon. A FEMALE ONE, I got her as Eevee from a japanese player on wonder trade, has modest nature and good IV's.
-Talonflame. more a future project than anything as the one I have ATM has a bad stat distribution and I have japanese flitchling with gale wings waiting to be trained.

I'm looking for a few other pokemons like Mareep, Petilil, Cottone, Togepi and a good Absol to use with the megastone now that I got it.
also need to breed more Eevee's to complete the Eeveedex, but need an Eevee with anticipation for the hidden abilities first, without counting that is hard get females.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso