What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
around level ~50 right after the chairman incident explored tartarus until the next mini-boss.
I like to have personas to choose from, have 1 for every main element(agi, bufu, zio and garu) and like 2 or 3 of physical damage and support.
I have Samael too, but of what you listed only has Megido, Mudoon and Mamudo, but is only weak against hama skills, has good stats and mine has Auto-Sukukaja and Masukunda IIRC so is a good deal
I prefer using Cu Chulain, has sightly better stats and has Matarukaja and Survive Dark to compensate his weakness to mudo skills.
Titania is my main healer now, has Divine Grace and paired with Mediarama fully heal all the party.
don't remember my other personas now, but that is pretty much what I have.

yeah, i spent almost 5 hours grinding for the Megidolaon,mediarahan Cards, i got null strike after the rematch against the 1st full moon shadow.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I 100%'ed a couple more areas in Metroid : Other M. I still have about half of sector 1 to do and one annoying item in the main sector. (There's always one item in every area that I find near impossible to figure out how to get to.)

EDIT : Also, I'm not sure if it's just me but those bugs hiding behind power bomb seals seem to be getting harder. Even though It took me forever to get the first one, after that I thought I had down how to kill them but they seem to be getting progressively faster or better at dodging my attacks or something. Maybe it's just that I keep finding them in more enclosed areas or something but those things are BRUTAL if you don't kill them right off the bat.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Sychu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Managed to very barely defeat all the trainers of the LGBT gym in my personal challenge of (no grind and no using type advantage in gyms) pokemon leafgreen. Just one last b*tch to take down before I secure my rainbow badge ^ ^. I only use a potion in battle if my opponent uses 1 and i have not been taken down yet, though i did get owned by a wild trainer whilst i was testing out weak pokes that i never used before > > (tch, gotta keep it honest lol). My team is :

Sakura (Butterfree): lvl 27 F IDream Eater
Mystal (Wartortle): lvl 28 M IMega Kick
Comb (Beedrill): lvl 27 M ITwin Needle

Perhaps i'll spice it up a bit by throwing in a vid of my upcoming gym battle but don't count on it. My gym battles are always very epic during these runs. If i were to show my battle vs. misty you'd think that i used a cheating device due to my insane luck, even the game states in the flashabacks that i beat misty "somehow" as if it too was suspicious lol. My battle vs surge was a very hair raising event but mid battle i decided to fight speed with speed and came out a winner by an insane critical hit and just 3 hp left on Comb and all others defeated. Brock was a complete push-over so nothing exciting to post there. /log

EDIT: I also managed to secure funding for my Super Card DSTWO by pawning an a$$load of my DS games. So no more playing on this broken down laptop of mine, the true achievement though lied in me actually getting a decent price for those games (They wanted 20$ for 30 DS games and 10 GBA x ) but after a little bargaining the freindly folk at the shop were feeling a little generous so i made out niceley.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Finished Serious Sam: first and second encounter (both HD). It's a fun shooter, but still I've got to say I got rather bored at the end.

I'll give other games a try before giving 2 and 3 a go.

Oh...also started playing 'the swapper'. Pretty interesting platform puzzler.

Sychu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on Grand Theft Auto V.
AND I FINALLY BEAT FINAL FANTASY VII AFTER 10 YEARS OF STRUGGLING! :D

Wow 10 years?! That's pretty interesting : ) It usually takes me about a year or a halph a to beat a normal sized story-based game, (if i never quit the game that is) and i thought that "i" was slow with ta vidya gamez x D. But nothing is wrong with that, i find games to be more enjoyable if one takes their time with it instead of blowing through it in one sitting. I like to play limited as if the game is a daily t.v. show or something and make progress bit by bit day by day (though i don't play everyday)..

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Working on Grand Theft Auto V.
AND I FINALLY BEAT FINAL FANTASY VII AFTER 10 YEARS OF STRUGGLING! :D
I'm pretty sure there's been at least a couple games that took me many years to beat, though I can't recall any off the top of my head... I know that Metroid Prime 2 took me something like 2 or 3 years to beat.

Anyway, I just beat Mega Man X 100% for the second time, this time via the Wii U virtual console. This is an accomplishment for me because last time I played (via an emulator on PC), I used save states to cheat between the three phases of the final boss fight). This time, I only used save states between levels, as an alternative to passwords.

Sychu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure there's been at least a couple games that took me many years to beat, though I can't recall any off the top of my head... I know that Metroid Prime 2 took me something like 2 or 3 years to beat.
OMG!! That reminds me, it took me 3 years to beat Metroid Prime 1. I always called it the longest game i've ever played. Tales Of Symphonia was my second longest though i wasn't there for the finale at the end. Me and my friends teamed up on that game to beat it but i had lost interest by the time we go to the end due to mental issues/life in general > >. (still wish that i'd stuck with it tho lol)

earlynovfan

Delusional
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow 10 years?! That's pretty interesting : ) It usually takes me about a year or a halph a to beat a normal sized story-based game, (if i never quit the game that is) and i thought that "i" was slow with ta vidya gamez x D. But nothing is wrong with that, i find games to be more enjoyable if one takes their time with it instead of blowing through it in one sitting. I like to play limited as if the game is a daily t.v. show or something and make progress bit by bit day by day (though i don't play everyday)..

I got it when I was 8 or 9, but I played it on and off. My Time was 69 hours.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country

Anyway, I just beat Mega Man X 100% for the second time, this time via the Wii U virtual console. This is an accomplishment for me because last time I played (via an emulator on PC), I used save states to cheat between the three phases of the final boss fight). This time, I only used save states between levels, as an alternative to passwords.
It took me like 20 years to beat the original Metroid if you count the first time I played it as a rental as a child. ... but then again I didn't actually OWN the game and couldn't play it at all for the longest time either.

Sychu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It took me like 20 years to beat the original Metroid if you count the first time I played it as a rental as a child. ... but then again I didn't actually OWN the game and couldn't play it at all for the longest time either

Damn! Well atleast you didn't forget about it. It must have felt incredibly good beating that game. If it were me i'd probably gotten a tad bit emotional over finally beating it after all those years.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Damn! Well atleast you didn't forget about it. It must have felt incredibly good beating that game. If it were me i'd probably gotten a tad bit emotional over finally beating it after all those years.
Well, I also spent periods of like 5-10 years without even touching the game and started over several times so while it was exciting, no tears were shed. There was definitely some nostalgia involved, though.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Hit disc 3 of Legend of Dragoon, and came to the conclusion that a few of my games suck monkey anus and added them to the ever-increasing trade-in pile that will most likely be exchanged later for something shiny, perhaps GTA 5, I guess I should give the series another chance to impress me. I enjoyed Sleeping Dogs, GTA's pretty similar so logic dictates I should enjoy GTA 5, right?

Reactions: earlynovfan

Sychu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
finally find the camera codes for Black Rock Shooter (psp) Bike Missions and it is cool.

see vid.

AWESOME GAME! my eyes were glued to the vid the entire time, nice. Was that you playing? I really need to get into the Sony systems.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally capitulated and bought GTA 5 thanks to a quirk of the trade-in system allowing me to grab it for £20. I got about half an hour of play before my beloved fiancée said, and I quote, 'Fast cars, hookers and mindless violence? Gimme.' and yanked the pad out of my hand for the rest of the night. Still, not a bad half hour of play. So far I've managed to yank a house clean off a hill, almost been run over by someone the spitting image of the aforementioned crazy-but-cute fiancée driving what I swear is the spitting image of her real life car, shot a few cops, found an alien corpse, shot some more cops, went on a voyage to trip-out city when some campaigning douche gave me some bad weed that made me hallucinate an alien attack, and felt up a stripper named Chastity, just for the sake of irony. Not bad for £20, I suppose.

Reactions: TripleSMoon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You need to setup a time lapse camera, be neat
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I actually use a pic of it on my pc desktop cause its cool looking
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Apparently the pro versión of pizza boy is back aswell
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Gonna download the update
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Only 2 antiviruses detected the APK as a virus on virustotal so it Must be safe
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Cuz false positive
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Wait
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Eh nvm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    sadly, the clouds are setting in now

hey BigOnYa the clouds are coming from the south, maybe check again
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good night it's 11 pm
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @BakerMan Nuh I'm in for the night playing Fallout 4, ill look tomorrow night
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Ok had let dog out, and yea still can't see it, oh well. Maybe tom night.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Ballocks these drives aren't allowing raid
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That sucks, well you will get double the space then atleast.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy needs to come back
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Did you try Raid 10?
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I did raid69
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    The physical disk keeps disabling in bios
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    hey ken did you see the aurora tonight?
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    also sorry it was too cloudy, that sucks
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @K3Nv2, This chat is sponsored by Raid Shadow Legends.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    So I guess raid0 doesn't allow mismatched storage oh well
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In other news GeForce experience is still shit
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: In other news GeForce experience is still shit