What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

The Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just in case you don't know this neat trick, if you make them faint the first time around and then go to the same places after you beat the Elite 4, they will be level 65(?) instead of 45(?)
:O really? I wish I would've known that before.. ._.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Got the three coins in the "run for it" stage of NSMBU (it's the level that gets unlocked after completing the game & finding all the coins in the desert world).

It was beyond insanity...

The Riolu

Emanation Pokémon
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I wanted to catch them at 45 though.
I want em that way.
And how long can you last throwing ultra balls? You might die o.o

Well, it was a combo of switching and healing constantly xD

Let's just say, it was extremely lucky to have kept at least one Pokemon alive at the time haha

ShadowSoldier

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Beat Akuma in SFxMM. . . . . . . . . . . . again -_-

Too bad it's a fucking fan made game, shows how much Capcom cares about Megaman on his 25TH FUCKING BIRTHDAY!

Anyways, I've recently been playing some Torchlight 2 on Steam. I bought it when it first released but never played it. So I started. I'm not going to go full in or anything, but I'm going to be doing at least one quest a day while taking breaks from Blops 2 and Borderlands 2 on the PS3.

Reactions: EMP Knightmare

unmesshome

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HI, I saw a forum here that talked about downloading minecraft to be uploaded on your ds. I don't understand how that is done. It said to simply download it onto your card. What card? all the cards we have come with a game and I don't see any place on my pc that would take a card the size that fit in the game player. I really want to do this for my son as we live in IL and we can't buy it online and my family in FL tried to buy it as a gift code online for him but the site is not user friendly and gave them hell trying.

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
HI, I saw a forum here that talked about downloading minecraft to be uploaded on your ds. I don't understand how that is done. It said to simply download it onto your card. What card? all the cards we have come with a game and I don't see any place on my pc that would take a card the size that fit in the game player. I really want to do this for my son as we live in IL and we can't buy it online and my family in FL tried to buy it as a gift code online for him but the site is not user friendly and gave them hell trying.
This isn't really a thread for that, but come here and if you still can't find an answer post your question in that topic.
Today , i defeated the Life Virus in Megaman BN1:gba:B-)
AND HENCE FINISHED THE GAME (WITHOUT CHEATS AND GUIDES)!!!!
yaaaay:rofl2:
I always consider without cheats and guides a good thing. I am always tempted to use cheats in games, but then when I do they just die down so I don't end up playing the game for a couple years. I now try as hard as I can to stay away from them.

D

Deleted_171835

Finished Gravity Rush. The game was good but it's most definitely not a killer-app.

+ Music is great.
+ Art-style is gorgeous. Even with all the visual shortcomings, the art-style was good enough to compensate for that.
+ Comic-book style cutscenes are awesome.
- Gets pretty repetitive and tedious near the end, pacing needs some work
- Controls a bit iffy (flying kick to be specific)
- Frame-rate drops like crazy in the final battle

Now to complete Mass Effect.

D

Deleted_171835

You can't play Minecraft on your DS. The "forum" was probably talking about a homebrew called DScraft but that's not what you're looking for.

To buy a gift code for Minecraft, you have to register an account on the official site and then go to the below page and click "...to buy a gift code".
https://minecraft.net/store

Reactions: Castiel

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unlocked my first character and did a very good round of Spelunky on the 360. I don't know if I just suck but that game seems to be very difficult

dgwillia

The Bacon Lover
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Got all the trophies in Awesomenauts. Such a damn fun game, just wish they hadnt abandoned it as far as DLC characters go on the console versions.

Next up on my list is finishing Mass Effect and Borderlands 2

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
I got the fire and ice arrows on Wind Waker. I had previously stumbled upon the place where you get them previously but just to hear a message that the time had not yet come for whatever unspecified help would be given there. It took me a lot of talking to people and fish to figure out both where the powers were I needed to progress, that I needed these arrows to get to them AND where THEY were as well.

The girl that gave them to me seemed strangely familiar, too. It was only afterwards that I recognized where I had seen her haircut.
the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-20111213032857008-000.jpg

ZeldaWiiFairyQueen.png

Reactions: Norlan Bustillo X

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Wow, so many posts I missed... why does GBAtemp keep randomly not notifying me of replies to this thread, even though I have it on "watched"? :hateit:

Anyway, in all honesty, I haven't accomplished that much in gaming lately at all. I did try to do a 100% run of Majora's Mask (my first ever of a Zelda game) in honor of "the end of the world," but failed miserably because I was just flat out too lazy to play during all my free time. :P That said, I did beat the first two temples, save both of their great fairies, get the gilded sword, get Epona, and collect half the masks, all in maybe 5 or 6 hours of playtime. I know that's not too impressive in the big scheme of things, but for me, that's pretty damn good.

Reactions: Maxternal

Norlan Bustillo X

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Finally got 5 stars on "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragonforce on Guitar Hero III after many years trying to achieve it. (It was easier on a real guitar than on the game xD) :O
Also, completed The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword on Hero Mode (not actually a huge accomplishment, since it isn't hard, but at least I did it :D).
I also beat Resident Evil 4 on the hardest difficulty :3

I think that is all I did today :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto