What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Finished my second playthrough of Majora's Mask. And I did it with all masks and a complete Bombers' Notebook. I never did that before. I'm pretty happy about it. :D

Now, back to Super Mario Galaxy, and trying to force myself to trudge through Skyward Sword...

Reactions: 1 person

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Finished my second playthrough of Majora's Mask. And I did it with all masks and a complete Bombers' Notebook. I never did that before. I'm pretty happy about it. :D
Did all the masks include the goddess mask?
The only time I've played it through I got all the masks but then got stuck playing through the other little masked kids and trading the masks in trying to get it. It kinda sucked trying to fight Majora with half my masks gone but I BARELY survived.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Did all the masks include the goddess mask?
The only time I've played it through I got all the masks but then got stuck playing through the other little masked kids and trading the masks in trying to get it. It kinda sucked trying to fight Majora with half my masks gone but I BARELY survived.
You mean the fierce deity's mask? Yes, I did.

Maxternal

Peanut Gallery Spokesman
Trophies
Website
gbadev.googlecode.com
XP
Country
Oh, that's what it's called in English? Cool.
Yeah. In Japanese, I believe it's called the Oni Mask, or the Demon God Mask.
In Spanish (From the European version) I think it was just something like the Powerful Goddess Mask but I can't remember the exact words off hand.

EDIT : Okay, I looked it up and at least Wikipedia (assuming it was based on the version I played) calls it "Máscara de la Fiera Deidad" which, yes, would be "The Fierce Deity's Mask". The word for for "deity" in Spanish is always feminine, thus my confusion. (Although the female word could be used to refer to either gender.)

Reactions: 1 person

Gnargle

The day I set a profile picture is the day I die
Trophies
XP
Country
Today was a good day for me: Cleared the Chest for the first time with Maggie. Cleared It Lives with Eve and then continued on with the Ankh to clear the Chest with ??? in Binding of Isaac. Got a rocket into orbit and then returned to Kerbin in Kerbal Space Program. Cleared up to the Wilds Outskirts in Bastion.
Basically indie games have my dick in a vice. Can't believe I cleared the Chest for the first time today then on pretty much the very next run I cleared it again.

koimayeul

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Well i purchased the royal bundle for that point & click wrestlers game it looked funny, and curious about that visual novel on another hate story.. Other games from it will sit by, also i completed The Black Mirror and if i don't puke, Serious sam HD soon played through. ^^

Dingoo-fan 32

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Finished KH3D (okay, that was some days ago)
Trying to finish A link to the past (1 year playing and i still don't finished it, i forget about the game sometimes :P) i'm on the 7th dungeon.

narutofan777

Trophies
XP
Country
Afghanistan
i shut down the ny knicks, 2 points in the 4th quarter, came back from 10-0. i hate my team A.I. while they're walking to return back to defend, the opponent is sprinting and dunking on the fastbreak. freaking BS.

TripleSMoon

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I did some more side-quests for my Majora's Mask 100% completion, but I figure you guys are tired of hearing about that. :P

I bought a copy of Bayonetta today with my $20 trade-in credit at Packard's. Really looking forward to trying it out!

**EDIT**
Decided to go all out, and traded in my 3DS for a 3DS XL. Also grabbed a copy of Metroid Prime Trilogy from GameStop for $53 USD. Today is a good day. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/news/offbeat/twitch-streamer-places-24000-hit-on-youtuber-after-stellar...