What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

chavosaur

Chavo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Played Mother today (Earthbound for the Ninty Noobs)
Killed a hippie. Got exp. Felt like This guy
25765059.jpg

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Today I unlocked the Urgent Quest against Shen Gaoren to get my Hunter's Rank up on Monster Hunter Freedom Unite after already going up a rank by teaming up with a friend of mine to rip Tigrex several new holes. My companion smashed its face in with his Onslaught Hammer (he's a higher rank than me, but only because he's had the game longer) while I was testing out my new Queen's Blaster II bow to great effect by shooting it right in the eye with rapid-fire arrows dipped in poison. Good day.

What I needed to do was fix my PS2, the damn thing's having a senior moment. Keeping restarting at random. I think the dodgy electrical supply here has shorted it out somewhere, overheated something maybe :(

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Finally bought an AC adapter, Controller, Pokemon Snap and Blast Corps. for my translucent orange N64 I had bought several months ago for $10 at a Goodwill.

Next month I'll be buying an RCA to VGA adapter and RCA Input Selector so I can hook up my N64 and Original Xbox to a spare 17" LCD monitor I have laying around.

Reactions: 1 person

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my 1st level 9999 character in Disgaea 3: Absence of Detention!!! I've only been playing for 130 hours, so I have a lot more stuff to do.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Finally bought an AC adapter, Controller, Pokemon Snap and Blast Corps. for my translucent orange N64 I had bought several months ago for $10 at a Goodwill.
So jelli

That game is what prompted me to get it when I did. I mean, I was just there looking at stuff to resell when I came across the N64...translucent Orange. I picked it up and put it in my cart because I knew it was worth money (At least $40 without the cords), but then I had started thinking about how awesome it would be to play Pokemon Snap again (Doesn't work right on emulation), and by the time I reached the checkout stand I realized that playing all my favorite games again on an actual console is worth way more to me than a $30 profit.

Reactions: 2 people

SuzieJoeBob

NOT a New Member
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Next month I'll be buying an RCA to VGA adapter and RCA Input Selector so I can hook up my N64 and Original Xbox to a spare 17" LCD monitor I have laying around.
Goodwill has some pretty good stuff. I was about to buy an original NES with a Game Genie siting right next to it, but someone else snagged it right as I got to the counter. :(

FFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Been playing some more Darksiders 2 today. I just beat Gorewood and I am only level 5 :yay: . Just travelling around and seeing if there was anything I missed etc.

ouch123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Fought Dracula's first form in NitM without taking damage and without subweapons. Tried to be cool but screwed up sword dash repeatedly on second form and them Maria had to save my ass. *facepalm*

For the record, it's not . For some reason I forget that when I don't play SotN for a while.

Castiel

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
So jelli

That game is what prompted me to get it when I did. I mean, I was just there looking at stuff to resell when I came across the N64...translucent Orange. I picked it up and put it in my cart because I knew it was worth money (At least $40 without the cords), but then I had started thinking about how awesome it would be to play Pokemon Snap again (Doesn't work right on emulation), and by the time I reached the checkout stand I realized that playing all my favorite games again on an actual console is worth way more to me than a $30 profit.
My personal favorites are Pokemon Snap, Donkey Kong 64, and Banjo Kazooie (I got Banjo Kazooie and Banjo Tooie on XBLA and I have played them numerous times. They are just such awesome games. So disappointed Microsoft has Rare making Kinect Games...)

Reactions: 2 people

kirlac

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Does working on making my own game count? If so I've been doing that. Didn't accomplish much in particular today though, just made it so the main character respawns where they died rather than having to reloading the level. I'm in the process of building the engine so it's quite buggy, and started with minimal functionality. I was able to load the level and run around and jump and stuff, but when the character dies, you would have to reload the level from the start. I changed it to respawn, but it would respawn beside the enemy that killed him, so I had to fix that as well.

Reactions: 1 person

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm curious.... Is PCSX2 compatible with normal web cams emulating the EyeToy....