What did you Accomplish in Gaming Today?

UltraDolphinRevolution

Trophies
XP
Country
China
I just now (Christmas Eve) finished Super Mario 64 for the first time. I hadn't played a handful of worlds before. Some of it I hadn't even seen. Great game still today. I love the Lakitu as cameraman idea. Also, the fixed camera (by holding R; has to be set up in the pause menu) is amazing. I wonder why none of the other games have it.

Last edited by UltraDolphinRevolution,

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not a gaming achievement as such, but finally, after soooo many years of fannying about with cartridges and getting angry when it wouldn’t work. I replaced my 72 Pin connector on my NES with a new one and gave the whole thing a good seeing too.

It’s working just like it did back in 1987 when it was new (it’s the Mattel UK version). Happy days :D

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been trying to get all star coins in Super Luigi U. I'm in the third kingdom I believe. I recently beat monster boy. that game was fantastic. I'm trying wonder boy now, and it's kinda hard to get into, because every time you die, you end up back in the village. enemies also seem to inflict random amounts of damage, so it's either too easy or too hard. the first boss inflicted less damage than the enemies. I'm at the tower right now.

MasterJ360

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Finally beat Ch9 in King's Raid thanks to the nerf scale. Before the nerf you had to be on whale level of gear b/c the damn mobs were just as hard as the bosses with their immunity shields and instant KO attacks. Not a smart move on a gacha mobile game especially when all the gacha itself is 100% gear related.

Stwert

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Finally got around to hacking my second PlayStation Classic (don’t think I’ve ever even had the other one out of its box) so that me and the wife can have classic games nights on the big TV.

She’s not really a gamer, but she likes the old Mario and Zelda games and she’s a bloody miracle worker with Aladdin on the SNES, never seen anyone rattle through that like she can - go figure.

MrCokeacola

The Xbox Guy
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Got my personal high score in Pokemon Pinball R&S and beat Groudon for the first time!
Untitled.png

Greysun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
HEY! CAN SOMEOME PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE OUT THIS OLD GBA GAME. It’s a game I had from childhood and remains one of the deepest memories that nags at me cause I can’t figure it out. Please help me find it! So i has it for the GBASP, it was a more vintage looking game that was extremely colorful and I remember it having penguins and other kinda Christmas themed characters, you were a main character (I don’t remember whT the character looked like) and you had to get collectibles and avoid enemies and you also had an umbrella that let you float when you jumped. I remember being in this like very colorful, festive looking castle and that’s all I remember. God can someone please help me find it (it is not Madagascar penguins or march of the penguins)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello