ROM Hack What are the best Just Dance Mods for the Wii and why?

Oo_Ice_Deep_oO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are a lot of Just Dance Mods for the Wii, so many it is hard to understand what each does. There is a wiki about Just Dance Mods, but it is mostly empty, so what are the best Just Dance Mods and why?

Just Dance 2020 was the last released on the Wii on disc, so
The mods that brought the content of
Just Dance 2021, 2022, and 2023 to the Wii as well as the mod of the Just Dance Unlimited content are all original content.

Just Dance 2014 Plus .. I think includes the DLC. The DLC in my experience is difficult to install and get working on a modded wii, so this game I think makes that easier.
Just Dance 2015 All in One ... This I think does the same thing.

For those that don't know there was DLC on the wii for Just Dance 2, 3, 4, 2014, and 2015. The 2014 and 2015 are the hardest to get working.

Just Dance 2020 Plus in some way adds something missing to 2020, but I don't know what.

Beyond that there are maybe 50 others, and I am not sure if they are just custom song lists or actually bring something new or difficult to the wii.

If anyone has a favorite mod, tells us what it is and why you like it.

V800

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
JD Starlight and JD Hyper, both created by Feh, are pretty good. You can look them up on Youtube or in his Discord channel.

Oo_Ice_Deep_oO

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
JD Starlight and JD Hyper, both created by Feh, are pretty good. You can look them up on Youtube or in his Discord channel.
Why are they good though? Did he had anything or are they just good compilations of songs from the main stream wii games?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw