Help With Just Dance 2014/2015 DLC

theapple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I am new to everything, but I need help with the DLCs for Just Dance 2014 and 2015. I tried searching through the forums, but I was not able to find a solution to my problem. I was able to follow this YouTube video entitled "How To Get Rock Band Beatles DLCS For The Wii" and the tutorial already posted in the forums for both Just Dance 3 and 4 DLCs which ended up working perfectly fine. When it came to 2014 and 2015 though, the same method did not work. When I load up the games (I use the physical CDs for the games), it does not scan the SD card, so the DLCs do not pop up.

Please let me know if I need to provide any more information or if there is anything I can do to fix this problem.

Thank you!

cubes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Before you break your head over this like I did my tip:

For 2014 and 2015 there are modded so called AIO (All in One) versions floating around. They contain all the DLC for all regions, yes even the promotional songs like Safe and Sound.

I recommend those and only those!

Why? DLC for 2014 and 2015 are a buggy mess, a pain to install, you are limited on your Nand space and of course you won't be able to get all the songs.

I am not allowed to link them here but you should be able to find them on the web!!!

Reactions: theapple

theapple

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Before you break your head over this like I did my tip:

For 2014 and 2015 there are modded so called AIO (All in One) versions floating around. They contain all the DLC for all regions, yes even the promotional songs like Safe and Sound.

I recommend those and only those!

Why? DLC for 2014 and 2015 are a buggy mess, a pain to install, you are limited on your Nand space and of course you won't be able to get all the songs.

I am not allowed to link them here but you should be able to find them on the web!!!
Thank you for the tip!

With the AIOs, I have managed to find .WBFS and .WBF1 files for both games (entitled SJEE41 and DLCE41). Are these what you are referring to? If so, would you know how to install them or where I can find instructions?

cubes

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Use USB Loader GX or WiiFlow to launch backups. Just put them on your SD Card or USB Stick with Wii Backup Manager

Edit: Yes I was referring to those! :)

Reactions: theapple

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto