Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I'll be posting more soon:
smile.gif

--------------------------------------------

One day I borrowed a pot from my neighbour Ali. The next day I brought it back with another little pot inside. "That's not mine," said Ali. "Yes, it is," I said. "While your pot was staying with me, it had a baby."

Some time later I asked Ali to lend me a pot again. Ali agreed, hoping that he would once again receive two pots in return. However, days passed and I still did not returned the pot. Finally Ali lost patience and went to demand his property. "I am sorry," I said. "I can't give you back your pot, since it has died." "Died!" screamed Ali, "how can a pot die?" "Well," I said, "you believed me when I told you that your pot had had a baby."

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Me and a friend were discussing our wives, when it occurred to the friend that I had never mentioned my wife's name.

"What is your wife's name?" he asked.

"I do not know her name," I admitted.

"What?" asked the friend in disbelief. "How long have you been married?"

"Twenty years," I answered, then added, "At first I did not think that the marriage would last, so I did not take the effort to learn my bride's name."

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
I had two wives, one much older than the other.

"Which of us do you love the most?" asked the older wife one day.

"I love you both the same," I answered, wisely.

Not satisfied with this answer, the older wife continued, "If the two of us wives fell out of a boat, which one of us would you rescue first?"

"Well," I replied, "you can swim a little, can't you?"

Salamantis

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Westside said:
I'll be posting more soon:
smile.gif

One day I borrowed a pot from my neighbour Ali. The next day I brought it back with another little pot inside. "That's not mine," said Ali. "Yes, it is," I said. "While your pot was staying with me, it had a baby."

Some time later I asked Ali to lend me a pot again. Ali agreed, hoping that he would once again receive two pots in return. However, days passed and I still did not returned the pot. Finally Ali lost patience and went to demand his property. "I am sorry," I said. "I can't give you back your pot, since it has died." "Died!" screamed Ali, "how can a pot die?" "Well," I said, "you believed me when I told you that your pot had had a baby."

QUOTE(Westside @ Apr 14 2008, 08:58 PM) Me and a friend were discussing our wives, when it occurred to the friend that I had never mentioned my wife's name.

"What is your wife's name?" he asked.

"I do not know her name," I admitted.

"What?" asked the friend in disbelief. "How long have you been married?"

"Twenty years," I answered, then added, "At first I did not think that the marriage would last, so I did not take the effort to learn my bride's name."

rofl2.gif

I am so glad you are back
rofl2.gif

Orc

‎(ღ˘⌣˘ღ)
Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Hong Kong
thebobevil said:
These sound suspiciously familiar to me ...
EDIT:
QUOTE(Westside @ Apr 15 2008, 08:46 AM) I'll be posting more soon:
smile.gif

Ah, hello there, Nasreddin.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
Orc said:
thebobevil said:
These sound suspiciously familiar to me ...
EDIT:
QUOTE(Westside @ Apr 15 2008, 08:46 AM) I'll be posting more soon:
smile.gif

Ah, hello there, Nasreddin.
Good afternoon Ali.
smile.gif

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
One day I went to the market and then I realized I needed a quarter to call my mother.
I asked the first person I saw: "My friend where are you from?"
He replied: "Samarkand!"
I said "My friend I lived there for two years! We are almost like brothers! Brother, you got a quarter I can borrow?"
Unwillingly he took out a quarter and gave it to me.
After calling my mother I realized I needed a cigarette to calm down, I saw another guy.
I asked this guy: "My friend where are you from?"
He replied: "Tashkent!"
I said "My friend I lived there for five years! We are almost like brothers! Brother, you got a cigarette I can borrow?"
Unwillingly he took out a cigarette and gave it to me.
I suddenly realized I needed a lighter for the cigarette.
I asked another guy: "My friend where are you from?"
After seeing what I did to the other guys he was pissed.
"Your mom!" He replied.
I thought about it, and the said. "My mom? My friend, I lived there for 9 month!! We are almost like brothers! Brother, you got a lighter I can borrow?"

..... I'm sorry if this one is a little cheesy.
frown.gif
It's funnier in Uzbek.

Westside

Sogdiana
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Uzbekistan
One day me and my friends were sitting at the coffee house. A young boy carrying a tray of baklava attracted the attention of one of the men.

`Hodja Effendi, look!' he pointed, `That boy is carrying a tray of baklava.'

`It's none of my business.' I shrugged my shoulders.

`But, Hodja, watch! He is taking it to your house.'

`In that case,' I asserted, `it's none of your business.'

*Hodja and Effendi are both Turkic honorifics. Used to describe a person who is highly respected.

Posts merged

One day I was going to the market place on my donkey. A rich acquaintance, riding a horse, caught up with me. He was looking for an opportunity to brag about his horse and belittle me.

`Hodja, Hodja, how is the donkey going?' he asked in a mocking tone.

`The donkey is going on a horse.' I shot back.

CockroachMan

Scribbling around GBATemp's kitchen.
Trophies
Website
www.homembarata.com.br
XP
Country
Brazil
Westside said:
One day I went to the market and then I realized I needed a quarter to call my mother.
I asked the first person I saw: "My friend where are you from?"
He replied: "Samarkand!"
I said "My friend I lived there for two years! We are almost like brothers! Brother, you got a quarter I can borrow?"
Unwillingly he took out a quarter and gave it to me.
After calling my mother I realized I needed a cigarette to calm down, I saw another guy.
I asked this guy: "My friend where are you from?"
He replied: "Tashkent!"
I said "My friend I lived there for five years! We are almost like brothers! Brother, you got a cigarette I can borrow?"
Unwillingly he took out a cigarette and gave it to me.
I suddenly realized I needed a lighter for the cigarette.
I asked another guy: "My friend where are you from?"
After seeing what I did to the other guys he was pissed.
"Your mom!" He replied.
I thought about it, and the said. "My mom? My friend, I lived there for 9 month!! We are almost like brothers! Brother, you got a lighter I can borrow?"

..... I'm sorry if this one is a little cheesy.
frown.gif
It's funnier in Uzbek.

Lol.. that was the funniest one XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The candy man can