Were you/are you bullied?

iluvfupaburgers

FUPA Luva
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
many of my classmates used to bother me for being a metalhead, saying that i worship the devil for listening to metal. but didnt really care much of what they said.but that was basically it. i still got along with those classmates. and got along with higher grade people and lower grade people. my school was basically one where everyone got along with each other, and it was a big school, had around 5000 people and never really saw any bullying

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
I can't remember if I had been bullied during my elementary/middle school years (maybe it was that bad), but I do remember being somewhat bullied during my freshman/sophomore years of high school. This one kid would continually tease me at least once a week, and even though I tried to ignore him, it pissed me off inside. I never fought back or anything like that, as that wasn't my nature. When my junior year came around, however, he stopped teasing me. I didn't know why, nor did I ask him about it, as he seemed to act like nothing had happened, and he even talked to me like a normal person too. People are weird sometimes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Well start walking towards them