Went to the OoT 3D Pre-Release Party!

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So, today in the US, participating Gamestops are having Zelda OoT 3D demos set up in their stores, as well as a representative from Nintendo who will answer your questions as well as show you features of the new game. I went in today to see my Gamestop almost empty (
ohmy.gif
) giving me access to the game. The lady representative was really nice, and I got a few interesting facts about the game (Skyward Sword easter eggs, Mario easter eggs, and so on). I don't think I need to explain the game itself, as most of you should be familiar.
wink.gif

I also got some goodies out of the visit as well. I got a DSi lanyard (I don't really know why DSi, but oh well) and some cardstock artwork from the game! Images below.

PhotoJun1834023PM.jpg
PhotoJun1833943PM.jpg
PhotoJun1834251PM.jpg

So, a kind of special day for me. Can't wait for tomorrow!
biggrin.gif

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
So those things are called lanyards.

I'm glad you had a nice time, I wish those things were organized in my country
tongue.gif

I like your handwriting btw

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ikki said:
So those things are called lanyards.

I'm glad you had a nice time, I wish those things were organized in my country
tongue.gif

I like your handwriting btw
shy.gif
Thanks! I actually just learned that they're called lanyards cause the lady said "Here, have a lanyard!" I think that's what she said at least.

And I haven't written in over a month. I'm glad you like my handwriting! :3

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
I wish my Gamestop didn't suck so hard. Oh well, at LEAST they are getting it in tomorrow (apparently, it's due to low supply that some stores won't have it until the release date).

According to several Gamestop friends/ex-coworkers/employees, The low supply is not even gonna fulfill pre-orders. Some stores are even getting theirs on the 21st (confirmed by some members here, two stores here in Chicago) because of this.

Slyakin

See ya suckers
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
I wish my Gamestop didn't suck so hard. Oh well, at LEAST they are getting it in tomorrow (apparently, it's due to low supply that some stores won't have it until the release date).

According to several Gamestop friends/ex-coworkers/employees, The low supply is not even gonna fulfill pre-orders. Some stores are even getting theirs on the 21st (confirmed by some members here, two stores here in Chicago) because of this.
WHAT?! Oh wow, that sucks.

Nintendo, you know that this will be your first AAA title for the 3DS... Come on now. >:C

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :tpi::rofl2: +1