Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My M3 Simply is broken.
frown.gif

I wake up today to find that my micro sd card was half out of the cart. I just thought "That's weird..." so I try to push it back in. Turns out, it doesn't click back in. The spring keeps pushing back out the micro sd card. So it appears that whatever locks the card into place, has well, stopped working.

Discuss. :'(

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
poisonfrog8: As I have found that squeezing it in holds the micro sd card in place, letting go just results in it coming back out again.

Anyways, I have e-mailed Divineo about a replacement/repair. I'll see what results of it.

Laopooh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The same problem has been happening with mine, in the 2nd day since purchase. I can get it to lock in after some trial and error, but this shouldn't be an issue in the first place. If someone gets some feedback on this issue from them be sure to let us know about it.

kl51

Trophies
XP
Country
The same thing has happened to my R4. What I did instead of sending it back was to open up the R4 and then disable the spring. The cart works fine, but you have to pull the sd card out just like on the reader. This solution should work since the R4 and M3 are identical.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't