Well... Some Said it Would Happen

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Spikey, Jan 5, 2007.

Jan 5, 2007
  1. Spikey
    OP

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    My M3 Simply is broken. [​IMG]

I wake up today to find that my micro sd card was half out of the cart. I just thought "That's weird..." so I try to push it back in. Turns out, it doesn't click back in. The spring keeps pushing back out the micro sd card. So it appears that whatever locks the card into place, has well, stopped working.

Discuss. :'(

2. Jax

Member Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Portugal
    Duct tape!

3. poisonfrog8

Newcomer poisonfrog8 Member

United States
    Push the microsd card all the way in and squeeze the M3 Simply microsd slot together with moderate force. Now your microsd will lock in place.

4. Spikey
    OP

Member Spikey Your Special Someone

United States
    poisonfrog8: As I have found that squeezing it in holds the micro sd card in place, letting go just results in it coming back out again.

Anyways, I have e-mailed Divineo about a replacement/repair. I'll see what results of it.

5. Qpido

Member Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    Have u even given thought to the idea that the MicroSD doesn't WANT to go in?
    This is pure rape.

Q~

6. Laopooh

Newcomer Laopooh Member

United States
    The same problem has been happening with mine, in the 2nd day since purchase. I can get it to lock in after some trial and error, but this shouldn't be an issue in the first place. If someone gets some feedback on this issue from them be sure to let us know about it.

7. kl51

Newcomer kl51 Newbie

The same thing has happened to my R4. What I did instead of sending it back was to open up the R4 and then disable the spring. The cart works fine, but you have to pull the sd card out just like on the reader. This solution should work since the R4 and M3 are identical.