Well... Some Said it Would Happen

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by Spikey, Jan 5, 2007.

1. Spikey
    OP

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    My M3 Simply is broken. [​IMG]

I wake up today to find that my micro sd card was half out of the cart. I just thought "That's weird..." so I try to push it back in. Turns out, it doesn't click back in. The spring keeps pushing back out the micro sd card. So it appears that whatever locks the card into place, has well, stopped working.

Discuss. :'(

2. Jax

Jax Pip Pip Cheerioink!

Jul 31, 2006
    Portugal
    L.A.V.
    Duct tape!

3. poisonfrog8

poisonfrog8 Member

Newcomer
    Nov 11, 2003
    United States
    GMT -6:00 Central Time Zone
    Push the microsd card all the way in and squeeze the M3 Simply microsd slot together with moderate force. Now your microsd will lock in place.

4. Spikey
    OP

Spikey Your Special Someone

Mar 16, 2006
    United States
    poisonfrog8: As I have found that squeezing it in holds the micro sd card in place, letting go just results in it coming back out again.

Anyways, I have e-mailed Divineo about a replacement/repair. I'll see what results of it.

5. Qpido

Qpido Call me Q.

Jul 12, 2006
    Netherlands
    Have u even given thought to the idea that the MicroSD doesn't WANT to go in?
    This is pure rape.

Q~

6. Laopooh

Laopooh Member

Newcomer
    Apr 8, 2003
    United States
    The same problem has been happening with mine, in the 2nd day since purchase. I can get it to lock in after some trial and error, but this shouldn't be an issue in the first place. If someone gets some feedback on this issue from them be sure to let us know about it.

7. kl51

kl51 Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2007
    The same thing has happened to my R4. What I did instead of sending it back was to open up the R4 and then disable the spring. The cart works fine, but you have to pull the sd card out just like on the reader. This solution should work since the R4 and M3 are identical.