Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Wtf. This is my brand new one that I won a while back at September.

I dont even know how it bricked. I was playing then I turned it off. I took out my game and tried to turn it back on and it wouldnt go on. I tried to plug it in and the orange light just goes on for a slpit second then turns off.

BLAH! What are the chances i could get this repaired for free since I won this at September [some best buy event]

Time to play my other Onyx DS which is also broken or my sisters pink DS

*SIGH*

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can go to the warranty page on Nintendo's website and enter the serial number there. It will determine whether it's still under warranty and if so, you could get it fixed.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
noONE said:
Sounds like the fuse has gone..

Agreed. Or alternatively, it could have been a naff battery in there. You should try buying a replacement first before going through all of the hassle to get it repaired. If it's not the battery, then at least you have a spare battery!

Feels Good Man

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
granville said:
You can go to the warranty page on Nintendo's website and enter the serial number there. It will determine whether it's still under warranty and if so, you could get it fixed.

Nope. Doesnt show when I got it since I won it and yea >__<

And... it's not the battery. That's the first thing I tried

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: By the power of Florida Man, I have the power!!! *Lifts up meth pipe* Meth Man!!! lol