Hacking Webhack on 5.5.2 (JsTypeHax)

UsualNoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Worked for me! Tried using main Exploit button. After a few non-grey screen tries and trying 2 and 0, did a Reset Save Data. Then went back to using the main Exploit button, got grey screen, then Wii U logo, then FSGetMountSource failed. NOOOOO ... I realized I had two folders similarly named (homebrew_launcher and homebrew_launcher_old) which I'm guessing FAT32 didn't handle well. Removed the _old folder, then had to try a few more times but it launched HBL and let me install Haxchi.

Huge thanks for the exploit guys!!!!

Reactions: jbuck1975

Cyber Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I am going to have to take a break from trying to hack my WiiU because the gamepad's battery is running low..... and I have the extended battery.

I have to be doing something wrong at this rate, this is ridiculus...

HCartin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Finally nailed it. After some tries with grey screen and "could not load file" message, I checked my SD and realize that the folders were all messed up. So I ordered and the EXPLOIT button worked several times in a row. Haxchi finally. Thanks. Thanks a lot. My Wii U is back.
My Wii U updated to 5.5.2 because I changed the SSID and forgot to modify DNS. My bad. c u

nashismo

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
Took a couple tries but eventually worked. Got CBHC installed and all is well again.

I worked for me too! :) First time I install Haxchi (not CBHC) and it works (Homebrew launcher) but whenever I press the A button to load the CFW (instead of the HBL) it just stays in an endless loading screen. Is a good thing I did not install CBHC!!

Cheers and please if anybody knows what's hapenning please let me know. Cheers!

MajoraAKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Wow, I am going to have to take a break from trying to hack my WiiU because the gamepad's battery is running low..... and I have the extended battery.

I have to be doing something wrong at this rate, this is ridiculus...
Why not keep going with the gamepad hooked up to the power outlet?

Reactions: jbuck1975

rwn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Holy hell this actually worked flawlessly...

Okay so abiut 2 weeks ago I picked up a wii u (without cables yes we all know what that means) for $50, I had to purchase some cables and to my dismay it was on 5.5.2 well damn. So while I waited I bought pikmin 3 and animal crossing wild world. Played some here and there. I get home from work today at 8am and make the mistake of checking gbatemp (because I really had to sleep) and I ended up staying up for an extra 3 hours thanks to this.

I got it to load on my third attempt and bam next thing I know I'm good to go. Damn thank you guys this is awesome.

Cyber Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why not keep going with the gamepad hooked up to the power outlet?

Trying, but I have to do it at an angle now since the charger doesn't extend that far.

Still haven't managed to get the screen to turn gray even once now, much less get the homebrew loader to boot, and it's been over 6 hours of attempts. I don't see what I could possibly be doing wrong since all I have to do is enter a web address. I mean, if it worked but my SDcard was somehow setup wrong I would get an error message instead of it just locking up right?

Last edited by Cyber Akuma,
D

Deleted User

Trying, but I have to do it at an angle now since the charger doesn't extend that far.

Still haven't managed to get the screen to turn gray even once now, much less get the homebrew loader to boot, and it's been over 6 hours of attempts. I don't see what I could possibly be doing wrong since all I have to do is enter a web address. I mean, if it worked but my SDcard was somehow setup wrong I would get an error message instead of it just locking up right?
Some people have said that the quality of their internet connection made a pretty big difference. People reported better success by getting other people using the connection to stop, or by moving the Wii U closer to the access point. Have you tried downloading the exploit and running it on your own computer?

MajoraAKC

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden

Okey, I wasn't sure if you knew that you could use the controller while charging.

There has been reports of files/folders conflicting on the SD card, you should try to remove all unnecessary stuff from it. Also, are using the http://u.drg.li/ site and have you tried all the numbers? Should give a grey or white screen if it's correct.

UsualNoise

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people have said that the quality of their internet connection made a pretty big difference. People reported better success by getting other people using the connection to stop, or by moving the Wii U closer to the access point. Have you tried downloading the exploit and running it on your own computer?

If it helps anyone, I was using a USB LAN adapter ... the exploit took like 20 seconds to fully load (usually shortly after the Mii in the lower left started sleeping); if wireless quality is spotty I could see how it could contribute to repeated failures.

Last edited by UsualNoise,

Cyber Akuma

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okey, I wasn't sure if you knew that you could use the controller while charging.

There has been reports of files/folders conflicting on the SD card, you should try to remove all unnecessary stuff from it. Also, are using the http://u.drg.li/ site and have you tried all the numbers? Should give a grey or white screen if it's correct.

The SD card is practically empty save for like 5 WiiU homebrew apps.

KockaAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
YAY! I've tried from yesterday and now it freezes with gray screen. I used the big exploit button (Delta 2). Keep trying :D

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I'm the owner of the old gate, I've perfected my gate finally, so if you do want an alternative to the main gate, http://dlae.life finally works. It may prompt a reload, but this is just for optimisation, I hope you like it, and I'll be putting up more payloads soon. Thanks.
Oh, also, could you replace https://fordlae.github.io/ffhax/ with http://dlae.life on the list of access gates? Thanks.

Last edited by Creatable,
Reactions: peteruk

KockaAlex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I see the site has been updated. The big exploit button doesn't work. The Delta 2 at first time has not loaded due too big site error. At reload my Wii U has been freezed.

Creatable

Trophies
Website
hentaihaven.net
XP
Country
United States
I see the site has been updated. The big exploit button doesn't work. The Delta 2 at first time has not loaded due too big site error. At reload my Wii U has been freezed.
The site isn't finished yet. It's meant to ask for a reload, but right now the page is adjusting to a lot of changes.

D

Deleted User

Okay, update for u.drg.li gate

I made some changes to the code and the way the different delta options work, and I also posted the entire website on GitHub so you can host your own. It does require a nginx server with ssi enabled though. I will also accept pull requests if anyone wants to help improve the gate.

https://u.drg.li/
Github: https://github.com/coltondrg/u.drg.li

D

Deleted User

Assuming you were using u.drg.li, that was my fault, sorry about that. I moved some files around on my server in preparation for the changes I talked about in my last post.

Last edited by ,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Glad he is OK and complaining is cool :) +1