Gaming We need to start using

dontay0100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I went to gamebattles, scrolled to the Wii U section and saw a total of 3 games. COD, MK8, and some other crap. I clicked on MK8 and saw no one competing. Which is truly sad, we need to amp up the Wii U section with more players. Especially when Smash Wii U is released. I mean come on people it's a site for tournaments, you can win money, and even become famous, for the thing you love most!!! Gaming!!!

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Erm...start using? I know gaming can be addicting, but I'm drawing the line at "using" a game. :P

That "even become famous" is pretty relative. Even on E3, I heard quite some quotes (from gamers, no less!) not knowing who those people were who were invited to play that smash u game.

Slartibartfast42

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some of us play games for fun, not bragging rights. I don't even play online yet, because I haven't mastered offline mode yet. Online isn't so fun when you lose all the time. If you want to play tournaments, there are plenty hosted inside the system, no need for external websites.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
I'm guessing GameBattles is a website of tournaments? Sorry bud, if I play online it's just for fun nothing else although if there were a physical tournament where I could go to in UK, then I'd definitely enter!

dontay0100

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But tourneys are fun regardless if you win or lose. You get to go against opponents you never knew, make new friends, rivals, and even learn new combos or movements you've never known about.. Not wanting bragging rights, just want to be known for doing what I love, gaming!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, hi