Hacking WBFS vs FAT32 HDD Adding Games Help?

BurningRage

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So i was using a WBFS partition on my external HDD with WBFS manager as my main tool to add games. All the games would work fine...for a while. Then slowly one after another problems would arise with games that worked perfectly before as i added more games from wbfs manager. the New super mario bros would freeze going down the tunnel for the 2nd lvl, which worked fine previously, brawl stopped loading, wario ware froze during a certain sketch game, mario kart could not load cars/map previews/races at all. This all happened after adding lego star wars and madden and other m (which i get the damn baby's cry freeze even after updating cios 249 to rev 20
frown.gif
). Anyway, i figure wbfs manager messes up cramming data and what not when adding a new folder cause this isn't the first time ive had this problem with it, so now im making the switch to a fat32. But i have no idea how to add games to a fat 32, is it as simple as creating a folder and sticking the iso in there? Do i need a specific manager? Also, can i add the rar or do i have to eat up space with iso's only? Any help people can provide for any/all these problems would be helpful
smile.gif

Gunfreak11

Trophies
Website
teamvierling.com
XP
Country
United States
Convert all your isos to .wbfs files, and then stick them on the hard drive. For dual layer games, you will have two separate files, as fat32 can't handle any files larger than 4gb. Don't worry, it doesnt affect performance at all.

EDIT - I'm pretty sure WBFS Manager has the capability to do it by default.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Proxy sites, not very effective.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    if ur on a Chromebook and cant change jack about the laptop that's what I gotta use
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    One of the sites that weren't blocked on the school's network was some file uploading sites. I would upload some games, write down the URL and take it to school one day.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I did it when the teachers werent looking ofc. I even managed to take in a USB stick that wasn't allowed.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    my school has a chrome extension called light speed filter agent and it legit blocks YouTube pfps since the file cdn(I think aka yt3.ggpht.com) is classed as mature
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    mhm
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    they have other stuff like goguardian too
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Ours mainly relied on the router, I believe.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    our school network and chrome policies block stuff too
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    alot of yt to mp3 sites are blocked by light speed for "Security"
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was easy to bypass some of the restrictions, as one of the admins left a registry key in the administrative shares drive, which allowed me to get around the blocking of some sites.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    tf does tta mean
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    yeah this is chrome os
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    cant do shit
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Wdym 'TTA'?
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    that* as in why yt to mp3 sites are blocked for security
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Bunjolio, Remember when YouTubetoMP3 was a thing back in the 2010s?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Until YT updated some stuffs and broke the website.
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    I was 2 in 2010
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Oh lol
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    This was in the Minecraft-era.
    Bunjolio @ Bunjolio: a