• Replies 297
  • Likes 13

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
how to chill out ? listen people know we dont support piracy in any kind of ways and they keep requesting keys and there is a point where i do explode
We don't give links to copyrighted material, but I'd be willing to wager that 75 percent of our membership are proud pirates and at least 15 percent of the remaining are hypocrites

LysergCooltyp

I don't know why the microwave burns
Trophies
XP
Country
will we be able to play backups of 5.0.0 games (or above) with this "deja vu/atmosfere" hack?? Are encription keys not an issue anymore? Why?
The cfw won't directly support piracy but @SciresM stated that he has no plans to obfuscate the project so you will eventually get piracy on 5.0.0 as long as there are useful dumps of the games even if some hypocritical manchild like @Natehaxx tries to pull a Rumpelstiltskin and rips himself in half as a last resort attempt to stop you from pirating games.

Viri

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can't wait to buy a Switch this weekend, just in time for the piracy train. Seems to be tough to find a brand new Switch with grey joycons on Ebay brand new for a decent price. :/

D

Deleted User

OP
The cfw won't directly support piracy but @SciresM stated that he has no plans to obfuscate the project so you will eventually get piracy on 5.0.0 as long as there are useful dumps of the games even if some hypocritical manchild like @Natehaxx tries to pull a Rumpelstiltskin and rips himself in half as a last resort attempt to stop you from pirating games.

listen if this would be the case we already had kernelhax since they dont want piracy we wont have it monks and i am happy that you cant pirate your damn games

D

Deleted User

OP
don't you mean 25

He means that the other 10% genuinely opposite piracy.

Talking about "Proud Pirates", I would have to say I am one myself. That is because I do intend of playing many back ups of games that I actually own on various systems through emulation and this is by law in most countries classed as piracy..

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Matheuscas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
listen if this would be the case we already had kernelhax since they dont want piracy we wont have it monks and i am happy that you cant pirate your damn games
I am patiently waiting on 4.1 just for piracy, I wonder how long its gonna take... But I'm okay :D

D

Deleted User

OP
Dude hates piracy...
But downloads retro roms....which is piracy

This is the biggest form of hypocrisy here on gbatemp.

you funny it wont hurt them playing retrogames but for some cheap people playing mario oddessy will

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Didnt understand what you meant, but a Full price game here costs around R$ 220, and the minimum salary is R$ 900... So its veeery heavy

900? cara um zapato ja e 250R$

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didnt understand what you meant, but a Full price game here costs around R$ 220, and the minimum salary is R$ 900... So its veeery heavy
No one cares about your lack of income. We don't want to frikking know that you're pirating . No one cares. Stop trying to justify it. I hate people like this. It's not your right to play games you can't afford.

you funny it wont hurt them playing retrogames but for some cheap people playing mario oddessy will

900? cara um zapato ja e 250R$
It is still piracy tho. It doesn't matter if it hurts or not...it is still piracy by definition. Don't be a hypocrite

D

Deleted User

OP
No one cares about your lack of income. We don't want to frikking know that you're pirating . No one cares. Stop trying to justify it. I hate people like this. It's not your right to play games you can't afford.

It is still piracy tho. It doesn't matter if it hurts or not...it is still piracy by definition. Don't be a hypocrite

you are the biggest hypocrite if you would atleast help no always complainig or bitching

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You hate people that pirate on a forum that promotes piracy (but not giving links of course) and that used to be a temp piracy site by hosting gba roms. Why the heck are you even here?

Matheuscas

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

Im not trying to justify, I Just answered to Nate... I didnt say it is "right" to piracy games, but I want to play, If thats the way, I'll be taking it... I really dont care about what you think, WHEN piracy comes out, I'll be very happy playing, whether you like or not :D

So, you dont care about my lack of income and I dont care about what you think its ethical or not, so I guess we're even hah

Last edited by Matheuscas,
Reactions: DeslotlCL

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You hate people that pirate on a forum that promotes piracy (but not giving links of course) and that used to be a temp piracy site by hosting gba roms. Why the heck are you even here?
The site doesn't prmote piracy you idiot. It's not a piracy site for a reason because it can get shut down. Gbatemp is a safe gray area. Why can't idiots understand that?

Plus I didn't even say I hate people who pirate. I said I hate people who try to justify piracy. If you want to pirate that's your business, just don't try to convince people why you do so. Nobody cares

Learn to read before talking nonsense.

Last edited by yardie,

DeslotlCL

GBAtemp's scalie trash
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The site doesn't prmote piracy you idiot. It's not a piracy site for a reason because it can get shut down. Gbatemp is a safe gray area. Why can't idiots understand that?
By promoting = support. GBAtemp is in the gray area because it doesnt host wares, but piracy enabler apps and topics are accepted, allowed and never condened. You are literally talking bullshit and hating on everyone who isnt like you.

Last edited by DeslotlCL,
Reactions: oji and Matheuscas

yardie

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
By promoting = support. GBAtemp is in the gray area because it doesnt host wares, but piracy enabler apps and topics are accepted, allowed and never condened. You are literally talking bullshit and hating on everyone who isnt like you.
Oh really? Is that why you can't even link to pirated material? Gbatemp does not promote piracy. They promote Homebrew and hacking. If people want to pirate that's on them.

Ok so this forum is full of pirates, hypocrites and NJWs. Moving back on topic everyone?
We all know it's filled with pirates. But the smart one don't go around letting everyone know that they pirate all their games. We all know. Obviously

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: ahh nothing beats a coffee disaronno at work