Hacking Warioware D.I.Y. (U) fix

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pitman said:
basher11 said:
this is great and all, that it works, but I'm more concerned about people saying there's a virus?

correct me if I'm wrong though.

No virus.

thanks.
tongue.gif

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
basher11 said:
this is great and all, that it works, but I'm more concerned about people saying there's a virus?

There is no virus. Also, you only need to use the extinfo, infolib, and savlib updates anyway; you no longer need to patch the ROM.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lacius said:
basher11 said:

There is no virus. Also, you only need to use the extinfo, infolib, and savlib updates anyway; you no longer need to patch the ROM.

ok thanks again.

ps. can i trim the game?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
basher11 said:
Lacius said:
basher11 said:

ok thanks again.

ps. can i trim the game?

It possible , but after trim , you may need to get the new gameID by encryipting the rom and use r4cee to get the new gameID and edit it into extinfo.dat and infolib.dat

RodPN

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm so confused, I don't understand how to make the ROM work, I used the patch with the three .dat files, but it says something like this "Load SAVE file failed"

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
RodPN said:
I'm so confused, I don't understand how to make the ROM work, I used the patch with the three .dat files, but it says something like this "Load SAVE file failed"

try re-formatting your SD.

SamAsh07

Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Your extinfo, infolib and savlib worked perfect!! (the ones provided under "EDIT") I didnt patch the rom as your edit note said and the game works and saves perfect!! I sure hope this means that DSTT will get more updates. GO for it!!
P.S. If you can get rid of the v1.17a12 text from the upper screen it would be really appreciated xD, you could make a name of this to your own liking or something.

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: GUYS! USE A UNTRIMMED UNPATCHED ROM to get it working.

with the files in first post.

it worked for me.

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
savlib.dat has a slight of command

UORE FFFFFFFF , Packed data 0x01 crates a
blank FFFFFFFF , delete this

Chage it to UORE FFFFFFFF Packed data 0xFF , this will fix the created blankID , and will not make anuther

marcandrebill

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I used a clean ROM I downloaded the files under the edit on the fist post but I still get two black screens. I have a DSTTi v1.17a12. Can anyone help me please?
frown.gif

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
Working perfectly on DSTT with YSMenu using Moonshell as loader. Did anyone try connecting with WarioWare D.I.Y. Showcase on Wii? I'm assuming it won't work, but I don't have my Wii to test it at the moment.

Delta517

Its okay...Im a ninja ;)
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Norway
marcandrebill said:
I used a clean ROM (I downloaded it on *ROM site*), I downloaded the files under the edit on the fist post but I still get two black screens. I have a DSTTi v1.17a12. Can anyone help me please?
frown.gif

It's against the forum rules to post ROM sites. Please remove the name, and then read the rules.

TyRaNtM

I did some projects..
Trophies
Website
www.power-ups.net
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Very good! My efforts with the correct hex codes was good, because with that info you create the extinfo.dat that makes the clean game playable.

BTW, i will upload the new zip file that you provided in http://loda.jp/dsm/, for the jp people that create patch, use this version as base.

EDIT: Added in that site, with all credits.

overslept

WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WALLY WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Something's wrong with mine. I used a clean, unpatched untrimmed ROM and used the 3 files (extinfo savlib and infolib) that you posted under your "EDIT:" section. It launches fine, and it plays the intro, but I get to the part where the green cartridge thingy pops out of Dr. Crygor's machine and then it says "By Nintendo" or some shit and then it gets stuck there, but the music keeps playing. Is this a loading screen or something?

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
This is for Ysmenu R4 original users , With fixes

DSTT v1.17a12 For R4 Original Users 3/28/2010

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?tyin3ytyjcj

Also fixed the savlib.dat

QUOTE said:
savlib.dat has a slight of command

UORE FFFFFFFF , Packed data 0x01 crates a
blank FFFFFFFF , delete this

Chage it to UORE FFFFFFFF Packed data 0xFF , this will fix the created blankID , and will not make anuther

If needed

QUOTEFormat your MicroSD chip

Portable Panasonic SD Formatter , unplug and replug-in your microSD chip after use of this software...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nniuwomaetm

drwhojan

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TyRaNtM said:
Very good! My efforts with the correct hex codes was good, because with that info you create the extinfo.dat that makes the clean game playable.

BTW, i will upload the new zip file that you provided in http://loda.jp/dsm/, for the jp people that create patch, use this version as base.

EDIT: Added in that site, with all credits.

I admire your work, but could any info be found out for the new sonic games ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: https://torrentfreak.com/one-nintendo-dmca-notice-just-wiped-out-8535-yuzu-emulator-forks-240502/