Homebrew War of Zenzai

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
How about "The Epic Prodigy", "The Final Prodigy", "The Prodigy", or at least something with "Prodigy" in it.

Is anyone making any progress yet? Because I didn't hear anything from anyone lately.
Especially from Monochrome.Scene.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Waflix said:
How about "The Epic Prodigy", "The Final Prodigy", "The Prodigy", or at least something with "Prodigy" in it.

Is anyone making any progress yet? Because I didn't hear anything from anyone lately.
Especially from Monochrome.Scene.
Working on it my friend. It's been busy around school a bit, and it's going to be busy in the next two weeks too. I'll try to get things here, but I can't ensure it. Remember that making homebrew takes time
smile.gif
especially this quite ambitious one.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know. I'm sorry. It is just that I didn't get any reports, or any messages from anyone, and sometimes I even think that some of the team aren't interested anymore. But that is a stupid idea, isn't it?

Coming monday, tuesday and wednesday I have 8 tests. So I have a busy week too.

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
Well well with some help from my brother i setup a simple 8-direction example with sprites and tileset. I ripped the sprites off some site and the tileset (8x8 tiles) is from Bomberman LOL. Maps are setup in a nice and simple tile map editor: http://www.mapeditor.org/
So level designing should be a breeze. My collisiondetection is not complete yet as i have some huge short movie homework project to finish before i can continue programming.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5eaooj90wfjyoo3

Are people still up for making this game?

EDIT: Oh and you can hold B or A (cant remember), which will wait for v-blank a few times, this will make the game lag, but because the movement is based on time passed since last picture the game will run at the same speed just with a lower framerate.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WioWao said:
Well well with some help from my brother i setup a simple 8-direction example with sprites and tileset. I ripped the sprites off some site and the tileset (8x8 tiles) is from Bomberman LOL. Maps are setup in a nice and simple tile map editor: http://www.mapeditor.org/
So level designing should be a breeze. My collisiondetection is not complete yet as i have some huge short movie homework project to finish before i can continue programming.

http://www.mediafire.com/?5eaooj90wfjyoo3

Are people still up for making this game?

I know that there are a few people waiting until they have more time, or until the game is further. So if we just keep doing our best (and we are doing that very good), the others will probably just join.
About that Tiled Map Editor, well done! It works really fine for me. But you should really contact Etteerr about the possibilities of this in combination to what he is doing himself. Because he is the head of MAKING the game itself.
But still; well done.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
WioWao said:
Well as the head maker he has not accomplished very much yet
tongue.gif

...He is ill at the moment.
I don't really like your post. It is kind of... not nice against Etteerr.
You should really remember that you can only join this team, if everyone accepts it. Or if I did forget that everyone from the team should say 'yes', they can still say a little later 'no'. So don't be rude to your maybe-future-colleagues-from-this-project.
I don't say you should stop talking, but please don't be rude!

etteerr

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
woz.dyndns.info
XP
Country
Netherlands
for the ones that wants to know:
this is the first time making a game for the Nds, so i won't go Extremely fast.
currently as mentioned, im sick...... this is not realy a happy experience because im missing my test on school and other stuff, so i have many things to do......

hope that explains it....

greetz

WioWao

Trophies
XP
Country
I have been sick for a while too but w/e. Im not so bad with Blender so i guess ill go solo at the Homebrew Bounty contest. Good luck though!
wink.gif

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ATTENTION
People, the last post, before this one, was at 15 january this year. After that post I didn't hear anything from my whole team! I really want to know if anyone is making any progress. Please PM me or post. (posting would be better, everyone knows it then)
If noone is interested in this project anymore (I really hope not) then just say it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill