Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
DEElekgolo said:
3D artist here. I will gladly help once I see proper art pre-production take place.

ThePowerOutage was working on some little arts, I thought.
I didn't speak him for a little while, so I don't know how far he is.
Please keep looking for updates, and for pictures at the bottom of the topic.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
boktor666 said:
Name suggestions:
Zenzai Legends: Scars of war
Legends of Zenzai: Dawn of war.

Boktor666, the main problem of the name was actually the 'Zenzai' part. I would appreciate it if someone would suggest a name without the word/name 'Zenzai'.

QUOTE(monochrome.scene @ Jan 8 2011, 01:35 PM) I'll post a new plot edited from boktor's own soon. Hope you'll like it.
Don't have any awesome titles yet, though.

Not a problem, your job is editing the scenario.

azure0wind

Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
umm.. sorry. before you start this project. do you have any experienced making NDS homebrew before? sorry if i must ask the same question like Urza did.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
azure0wind said:
umm.. sorry. before you start this project. do you have any experienced making NDS homebrew before? sorry if i must ask the same question like Urza did.

It is not the same question as Urza (I think).
But my answer is: yes. This is my first homebrew game.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ThePowerOutage said:
Riven Pass: Rise Of A Legend
Or
Riven Pass: Dawn Of War

I will add a new poll soon. I like the names.
An idea for the first, next idea: how about using a Greece or a Japanese name for the game? Like the Japanese name for 'contradiction', or something?

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
azure0wind said:
Vanishing Quest : The Forgotten Great War of Zenzai
or
The Battalion: Forgotten War

?

I don't think that are good names. Because it is not a forgotten war. It is an epic war at the continent of Zenzai. (Why does everybody still use 'Zenzai'? I asked to quit it. It was just a example name, so I could give this topic a name.).

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ThePowerOutage said:
ThePowerOutage said:
Or
Mujun : Rise of A Legend
Mujun: Dawn Of War

jigoku: rise of A Legend
jigoku: Dawn Of War

What do those words mean?

Yay! Post nr. 100!

ThePowerOutage

The Lord of the Flyes
Trophies
XP
Country
Waflix said:
ThePowerOutage said:
ThePowerOutage said:
Or

Yay! Post nr. 100!
Mujun = Contradiction
Jigoku = Hell
All translated from English to Japanese via google...

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
ThePowerOutage said:
Waflix said:
ThePowerOutage said:
ThePowerOutage said:
Or

Yay! Post nr. 100!
Mujun = Contradiction
Jigoku = Hell
All translated from English to Japanese via google...

I already thought something like that, but I just wanted to be sure.

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
Going through this thread/story was fun. It seems to have enough attention for me to throw out an appropriate, short MIDI sample of how I'd direct the music. See it not as an audition for composing, but more of a kind of a conceptual sound.
Clickity

ACEDIT: This sounds a metric ton better if played in GXSCC (google gashisoft for it). Also updated the instrumentation a little. Some drums went missing for no apparent reason.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Jigoku... Sounds like a anime i know. Mujun sound cool. But i dont get riven pass. Ok, so no thing with "Zenzai" so what about something that has to do with actual events.

Like: Lunacy, Scars of war

Last Cruasade
The Final War

Or mabey: Ten-shi (tenshi) no Suki. (with some research i planned, it seems that this is the correct translation for Angel of the moon)

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
boktor666 said:
Jigoku... Sounds like a anime i know. Mujun sound cool. But i dont get riven pass. Ok, so no thing with "Zenzai" so what about something that has to do with actual events.

Like: Lunacy, Scars of war

Last Cruasade
The Final War

Or maybe: Ten-shi (tenshi) no Suki. (with some research i planned, it seems that this is the correct translation for Angel of the moon)

(Maybe you should discuss this in the empty Name Poll. Even though I don't know how many reactions you will get.)
But the name should sound Japanese. I don't want a full Japanese name. (If it is up to me, at least.)
But I am not the one that says good or wrong, yes or no. The name will still be decided in the Name Poll.

Waflix

El Psy Congroo
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ace Faith said:
Going through this thread/story was fun. It seems to have enough attention for me to throw out an appropriate, short MIDI sample of how I'd direct the music. See it not as an audition for composing, but more of a kind of a conceptual sound.
Clickity

ACEDIT: This sounds a metric ton better if played in GXSCC (google gashisoft for it). Also updated the instrumentation a little. Some drums went missing for no apparent reason.

I am sorry. But at the moment my sound still doesn't work. I will edit this post when it works, and I can give my opinion.
I already posted this, because I want you to know that it is not like I don't care about your post.

EDIT: I converted this .midi file into a .mp3 and a .wav file. And I agree: it sounds good.

boktor666

Gbatemp's official Solar Boy™ Is Back!
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Waflix said:
Ace Faith said:
Clickity

I am sorry. But at the moment my sound still doesn't work. I will edit this post when it works, and I can give my opinion.
I already posted this, because I want you to know that it is not like I don't care about your post.

I can ensure you that it sounds quite good actually, this how midi music should sound anyways. I like it, and I hope we hear more of it
smile.gif

Ace

GBATemp's Patrick Bateman
Trophies
Website
goo.gl
XP
Country
An awesome enemy to include (just for the fun of it, and if we get permission) should be the Creeper from Minecraft
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @BigOnYa series S is the way to go, its a bargain for a capable system