Hacking want to use vhbl but don't have PSP game or demo

Raul ortiz jr

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello I want to install homebrew on 3.60 I already installed henkaku but I see you need a PSP game or demo, but I was wondering if I can use a psx game instead? I can't access the playstation store, so what do I do? Or jut give up and update?

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
As as i know you could access the store on 3.60 a few days ago, unless they blocked the proxy as well now.

Look for the following depending on region:

Midnight carnival demo for US

Ape Escape for EU

Psx games wont work but you can use a legit ps3 to do the PSP game install, if you look for the guide on here.

Last edited by retrofan_k,

iaiajo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi, here is what i did to get the demo with a ps vita 3.51 (can't access with the vita update blocker anymore), i updated my cfw ps3 to latest rebugg version, downloaded the demo, after that if i tried to transfer the demo to the psvita connected via usb i had a "you need the latest firmware" crap for the vita so what i did is i used this tutorial and worked :) http://goo.gl/HZ9uQS <--- link wasnt when i checked so i posted again but without a direct link (if mods don't like to direct link) if that is the case just google this: qCMA ps3 to ps vita and the first link is the one :P

Last edited by iaiajo,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    Then the city just passed an ordinance no smoking weed or even using edibles in public. I dont smoke cigs. I hate them. But why are cig smokers free to smoke anywhere they want?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    what do you mean using edibles in public?
    If i go to a bar and want to sit outside for a few beers. There are smokers all around me chain smoking the entire time. But now with the new ordinance, i can be fined $300 if I take even a single puff of my medication.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    okay that sounds bad, but what do you mean using edibles in public?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    are they forbidding to eat in public or what?
    Cant have it in my home, cant use it anywhere on the property even in the smoking area outside, cant go in my car because thats a DUI, and now cant even walk down a back street at 3am bothering no one or you get fined. Yet people can smoke cigs all over the place.
    No thc edibles in public is what theyre saying
    no smoking weed, no eating weed products
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    ah
    It so dumb. Small town mostly Trump Republicans. Like 3 city console members making decisions for everyone.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    that's what you meant
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    thanks for clarifying
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    yea..I'm sure
    I want to move but my mom, step dad, daughter, granddaughter, oldest brother, uncle, aunt, and several cousins are all here.
    Kinda sucks to move and not know anyone. But I miss the big city.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    ok so you're in prison because family needs to stick together, gotcha..I wished my family was more like that
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    as in that they'd stick *more* together instead of less
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but yea I think either extreme isn't good
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Today i felt worse
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Oh. That's not okay.
  • HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl:
    Aside from what you said you're taking, do you have any activities forr distracting yourself?
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Aside from what you said you're taking, do you have any activities forr distracting yourself?