Hacking want to listen to a video, but not watch it

• Thread starter sumarth
  • Start date
  • Views 988
  • Replies 4
S

sumarth

OP
if they could have a new feature that when you shut the ds's screen while watching a video, you can still listen to the audio, instead of it pausing, that would be cool
because you have to keep the screen open when you want to listen to a music video

i was looking for the suggestion thread, but i didnt see it

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:
if they could have a new feature that when you shut the ds's screen while watching a video, you can still listen to the audio, instead of it pausing, that would be cool
because you have to keep the screen open when you want to listen to a music video

Or just open the video in a video editing program, grab the audio and save it as an MP3 :\

Rob_Threat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sumarth said:

With the DS closed... hold down the Right shoulder button, and then press the Left shoulder button.

That's how I do it anyway.

smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Laid at the party is fun unless you're in prison lol