Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I installed Rebug 4.81, enabled Cobra and Multiman via the Rebug Toolkit, and sign into PSN, and it says access to PSN from my system has been banned or temporarily suspended.

Anything I can do to install Axiom Verge and a PSP demo onto my PS Vita at this point? The owner of this PS3 had it on Rogero, and never went on PSN.
Not without a PS3 that can access PSN

XC-3730C

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But how did my system get banned from PSN if it was never connected to PSN until after I installed Rebug 4.81 and enabled Cobra + multiMAN?

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'm trying to do the steps at page 3, but I can't delete nor replace anything in vs0:\NPXS10031,
My PS Vita is activated. I do use beta.henkaku.xyz and Vitashell 1.43.

Edit: Oh, I found why. If anyone is stuck like me, you not only have to install VitaRW, but also launch it. It unmount and then mount the partitions so they can be RW.

Edit2: I can't seems to be able to do the app.db correctly. I try different position for the package installer, but it doesn't appear. What are the position that you use?

Last edited by medoli900,

pauloedsonjk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I bought it used, so I did the "system restore" thing and I entered my own PSN account info.
So I'm guessing it's not activated. Does this method require an activated system? It didn't say so.
Yes, you can try this.
It not worked for me, but for others it worked.

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Yeah. I tried Skullator's new tutorial, it all went fine until I booted the PSP demo.
I get error C0-9252-8 when I boot it, and supposedly this occurs when your system is not activated.
So far the only method that actually works without activation is using a PS3, and that's only because it both activates your Vita and gives you a PSP demo in the process. So if you have a PS3, you can go that route. If not, you'll have to wait until someone figures out how to get Adrenaline running unactivated.

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I still have my problem with the app.db :/
Does it add a bubble or does it replace one?
I would say that it add one, since we are adding an icon to the app.db

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I still have my problem with the app.db :/
Does it add a bubble or does it replace one?
I would say that it add one, since we are adding an icon to the app.db
It depends on what position you're using. You can replace a system app, or add it to a new space.

If you're having troubles no matter what you try, use Bubble Studio instead of editing it yourself. https://anthe.studio/bubblestudio/

Reactions: medoli900

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Do I have to transfer the bubblestudio savegame archive? If yes, do I do it with QCMA or with normal CMA, now that firmware spoofing is down?
Ignore the tutorial, it's super outdated. Just transfer the app.db over with FTP like you probably did beforehand.

Reactions: medoli900

medoli900

Open the Benzenes;Gate
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ok, I managed to install the pkg with Skullator's tutorial. Thank you very much for your time :)

Edit: Arrrgh... Adrenaline doesn't boot. I am sure that the Vita is activated though, since there is a PSN account linked and some Vita games on it. Also, the act.dat was 4~ish kb. It is an used Vita. I tried restoring the system, then put my own PSN credential, and then transfer some psp demo/mini on the vita, but it doesn't see them when I'm choosing PSP/Other in CMA.

Last edited by medoli900,

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Ok, I managed to install the pkg with Skullator's tutorial. Thank you very much for your time :)

Edit: Arrrgh... Adrenaline doesn't boot. I am sure that the Vita is activated though, since there is a PSN account linked and some Vita games on it. Also, the act.dat was 4~ish kb. It is an used Vita. I tried restoring the system, then put my own PSN credential, and then transfer some psp demo/mini on the vita, but it doesn't see them when I'm choosing PSP/Other in CMA.
Welp, you just reset activation so that's likely the reason it's not showing up now. You're going to need a PS3 in order to get a PSP demo on it now.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I looked at the bottom of that post, and someone commented that the PSP method to unban a PS3 is not working (it was patched about a year ago).
Ah, then your only choice is to "steal" a console ID from another PS3.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/OUPRttnIyio?si=bm-9qNqiusvshBAz