Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I tried many times, but not worked, with systen activated and not, the bubble not appear, I m using psn us.
If you have a PS3, use that to transfer a PSP demo over to your Vita.

If you're actually activated (which is different from just logging into a PSN account, you have to have downloaded a Vita game from PSN before spoofing ended/used a PS3 to transfer a game/demo) and don't have a PS3, follow this method: http://gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-...no-problem-sort-of.450551/page-3#post-6875510

pauloedsonjk

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
If you have a PS3, use that to transfer a PSP demo over to your Vita.

If you're actually activated (which is different from just logging into a PSN account, you have to have downloaded a Vita game from PSN before spoofing ended/used a PS3 to transfer a game/demo) and don't have a PS3, follow this method: http://gbatemp.net/threads/want-to-...no-problem-sort-of.450551/page-3#post-6875510
Don't worry, I was only testing, I have ps3 too.

Enviado de meu ASUS_T00J usando Tapatalk

Bhelgar

Trophies
XP
Country
First of all thanks for the effort for putting this together.

I followed the instructions on the 3rd page and everything worked fine. I have Adrenaline installed it boots correctly and I can get to PSP's menu. I put Force Unleashed and Elite Squadron isos on the corresponding folder but I get C1-2858-3 error when I try to launch either. Read something about updated Adrenaline files (there is something to do wth Psp Mini isos though I have no clue what it is) but not sure what to do with them since I am using easyinstaller.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Anyone have any screenshots of what it looks like to run Adrenaline? Or does it look just like a real PSP? Is the memory card for Vita show up like if it is a PSP card?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
It loads the PSP XMB, so it looks like a normal PSP.

The memory card data is stored in ux0:/pspemu, that folder is basically the root of a normal PSP memory card.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Just tried... 661.PBP results not found, and the PSP game isn't installed in my LiveArea... :cry:
The error is a bug, just ignore it if you know it's there.

If you're following the tutorial on the first page, don't. It's not very reliable and only works under certain circumstances. Use the tutorial on page 3 instead.

Reactions: DarkMeowstic

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

If you're following the tutorial on the first page, don't. It's not very reliable and only works under certain circumstances. Use the tutorial on page 3 instead.
Do you recommend page 3 method with IDU mode over page 1 & your guide if a psp game hasn't already been installed before?

Gorre

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm in debate over whether it's less headache to go thru an IDU package install, or update a 5.50Prome-4 PSP, as I don't have ps3.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm in debate over whether it's less headache to go thru an IDU package install, or update a 5.50Prome-4 PSP, as I don't have ps3.
If you want just one device for everything, you might as well try the PKG installer method. If you don't mind carrying two devices, the PSP is probably the better option purely because it currently supports all PSP games flawlessly and PS1 games as well (which Adrenaline doesn't do yet).

DarkMeowstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy

I'm blocked on Step 9. It takes long time to understand...
About the PS3 - method: where can I find a guide? Can I use my friend's PS3? Transferring files risks the PS Vita Firmware Update?

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
I'm blocked on Step 9. It takes long time to understand...
About the PS3 - method: where can I find a guide? Can I use my friend's PS3? Transferring files risks the PS Vita Firmware Update?
You'll need to connect the same PSN account on that's on your Vita to your friend's PS3 and download a proper PSP demo (one that the Vita can play). After that, follow these steps: http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-th...-check-here-first.403035/#Lower_FW_Activation (I know it says it's for activation, however since you're transferring a PSP demo you'll get both activated and the PSP demo at the same time)

Reactions: DarkMeowstic

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
@Tom Bombadildo,

Do PSP games on a Vita via Adrenaline generally run good, or are there issues with certain games?

I am not a fan of carrying 2 devices, unless one is my N3DS XL.
I'd say probably 99.99% of the games run perfectly fine. I only know of a whole 2 games that have issues, and it's just a weird cutscene thing that can be fixed by removing the filters.

DarkMeowstic

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
You'll need to connect the same PSN account on that's on your Vita to your friend's PS3 and download a proper PSP demo (one that the Vita can play). After that, follow these steps: http://gbatemp.net/threads/guide-th...-check-here-first.403035/#Lower_FW_Activation (I know it says it's for activation, however since you're transferring a PSP demo you'll get both activated and the PSP demo at the same time)
Many thanks! I tried logging in the PS3 PSN store but there's an error that says that Accessing throug another PSN account is not allowed!

EDIT: Nvm, i just had to swap console account too. > <

EDIT-EDIT: Just done! It was pretty easy!

Last edited by DarkMeowstic,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://youtube.com/watch?v=fKm3kqOmqso