Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
I want anything that fits the following:
1. Set in Japan
2. Romance is not a main focus(If it has romance elements that's ok, but no outright romance movies) and no horror movies.

I am just looking to watch anything at the moment that fits the above :V It doesn't matter whether it has a great plot or not, I am fine with just mindless action and stuff as well ATM V:
Something like uh, Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift would be just fine.

Yes, I am bored as hell D:
Again, note that I am not exactly looking for awesome stuff, even if its just mindless or cliched, as long as its fun to watch I don't care :V

NOTE: I AM NOT LOOKING FOR ANIME SUGGESTIONS, KEEP EM OUT K THANKS

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh yeah, MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge).

It's just a Japanese game show that's been dubbed over but by god is it fucking hilarious. Some great lines:

"She's a chef at the Lesbian Culinary Institute." "Wait, lesbians cook? I always thought they ate out."

"Well, looks like those knee pads didn't help her at all." "Actually, they got her into the competition."

There's about five seasons of it and all of them are really funny. If you want you can buy each season for about $15/each on Amazon. Look it up though, if you're into dirty jokes/humor with the slapstick of Japanese game shows then you'll really love it.

Reactions: 1 person

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Oh yeah, MXC (Most Extreme Elimination Challenge).

It's just a Japanese game show that's been dubbed over but by god is it fucking hilarious. Some great lines:

"She's a chef at the Lesbian Culinary Institute." "Wait, lesbians cook? I always thought they ate out."

"Well, looks like those knee pads didn't help her at all." "Actually, they got her into the competition."

There's about five seasons of it and all of them are really funny. If you want you can buy each season for about $15/each on Amazon. Look it up though, if you're into dirty jokes/humor with the slapstick of Japanese game shows then you'll really love it.
I think I watched that once, some of it, 'twas pretty fun :3
Gonna see if I can get that!

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Frost/Nixon and Metal Gear Solid 4: Guns of the Patriots.
Frost sounds interesting, definitely checking it out
ALSO GIMME YOUR PS3 SO I CAN DO NOTHING BUT WATCH HOUR LONG CUTSCENES ;O;

Oh yeah, there's also You Only Live Twice if you enjoy Bond flicks.

Also Austin Powers: Goldmember if you enjoy Bond flicks.
Bond is always awesome, gonna check em out~

The Returner
Getting it, sounds perfect to me D:

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen it, but isn't Battle Royale (the one that everyone compares the Hunger Games to) set in Japan?

If so, there's my hip-with-the-kids suggestion.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've never seen it, but isn't Battle Royale (the one that everyone compares the Hunger Games to) set in Japan?

If so, there's my hip-with-the-kids suggestion.

he said no horror!

And I complied. It's an "action-drama-thriller film," according to Wikipedia.

Besides, how can kids fighting other kids to the death in a brutal, horrific, and bloody competition possibly be construed as horror?

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Well I'm going to pull some anime out of my ass and say Full Metal Alchemist and Full metal Alchemist brotherhood, doesn't matter which one I guess. They're not EXACTLY in Japan but the Area is basically Japan I guess considering it is Anime after all.

Gundam Eclipse

True Demon Route
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
India
Well I'm going to pull some anime out of my ass and say Full Metal Alchemist and Full metal Alchemist brotherhood, doesn't matter which one I guess. They're not EXACTLY in Japan but the Area is basically Japan I guess considering it is Anime after all.
Yeah, no, already watched as well :X
So yeah, keep anime out k thanks, if I want anime to watch, I know where and what to look for :V

gokujr1000

Trophies
Website
steamcommunity.com
XP
Country
Yeah, no, already watched as well :X
So yeah, keep anime out k thanks, if I want anime to watch, I know where and what to look for :V

Well it was worth a shot considering you weren't really specific on whether you wanted Anime or Not....

EDIT: Or maybe you were. If the Bold letters were there before hand I mustn't have noticed them o.o

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Hello @realtimesave.