wanna have CFW on N3DS, my options?

Discussion in '3DS - Flashcards & Custom Firmwares' started by natanelho, Jan 17, 2016.

1. natanelho
    OP

natanelho GBAtemp Maniac

Apr 25, 2015
    Antarctica
    Between the Sacred Silence and Sleep
    I have N3DS with 10.3 sysnand (with no emunand, LOL) with HB access (ninjhax, browserhax, menuhax, IronHax,OOTHax just to have extra proof vs nintendo)

I want to have a CFW, sysnand or emunand, that will run binding of isaac (N3DS exclusive) and smilebasic CIA versions. both of them are distributed as non-clean CIA's, so yeah...

Is there any way to {downgrade and install sysCFW/downgrade and install emunand/ install directly sysCFW w/o downgrade}, with 100% success rate, w/o hardmode? assuming that I'll do everything right, of course. I mean, some "just plug it to charge and click 'A' and wait..."

BTW I dont care about menuhax, badges or other things. but i'd be happy to keep those.

2. Shadowfied

Shadowfied GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Dec 6, 2014
    You need to downgrade your firmware to 9.2, then I'd recommend rxTools. There IS a risk of bricking, but if you do shit right and verify md5 hashes you should be good.

I used this for downgrading my N3DSXL and O3DS and both downgraded perfectly.