This is thanks to u/perkel After Many tries and hours I found this users steps and followed them to success (n3ds). I got through the downgrade process and it automatically rebooted without any problems (no black screen or having to remove the sd). Here's Perkels solution, and I quote: "- formated my n3ds (had 10.1, updated to 10.3 then format) - formated SD (32gb kingstone class10) with SD formater (format overwrite + formatsize adjustements) - downloaded 9.2-20E firmware for N3DS - checked md5 of above firmware via this site MD5: 6dcca8fcbc9a28c82c2a4e5182f3acf8 SHA-1: e7c77bf205137167f1f1befa0c4db9d879a21a2e? - downloaded this systemupdater which julian posted (SULib one) MIRROR thread where given (if curious): https://gbatemp.net/attachments/sysupdater-zip.34449/ - downloaded starter kit for homebrew (from smealum site) - installed TeraCopy to ensure nothing will be damaged via copy/paste on SD card - put SD to pc - copy everything lower via teracopy program! (it will show your option when you do it just via copy/paste like normally you do after you install that program) - copy starter kit folder content to sd card - copy sysupdater to 3ds folder in your SD card - copy updates folder to your SD card once you unpacked your downloaded and checked via md5 sum FW - get your SD card to your 3DS and set up your 3DS (date, time etc.) - change your theme to something else and back to default (to ensure menuhax will work) - do browserhax (scan QR code [L+R and then that left sticker] from this site) - you should go into HomeBrew thanks to above - choose menuhax manager and install menuhax - restart your 3DS and hold L to go into homebrewlauncher directly Once above is done you have properly installed homebrew on 10.3 and it is confirmed that all files are 100% safe to use (that FW you downloaded) and nothing weird should go wrong (it still has that chance though) Once above was done i started sysupdater from homebrewlauncher. Since memchunx doesn't work most of the time i had to try 7-10 times before i got #8 success and sysupdater menu. Then i pressed Y, nothing happened for 3-5 seconds Then cheking CIA files... or whatever that was for 10-30 seconds Then it started to install CIA files Then it got to autorestart in 10 seconds Autorestarted (NO CRASH) Booted into 9.2 system without problem perfectly (without taking out SD card) In other words perfectly updated without single crash (aside from getting into sysupdate menu) I give my humble thanks to whoever worked on memchunks, julian for this fantastic build and ton of other people that showed me way to ensure everything will work correctly (like teracopy, md5 etc). Now i have 9.2 and i am wondering what should i do Good thing to wonder about " Happy Downgrading!