Hacking Waninkoko: special anouncement

Status
Not open for further replies.

FenrirWolf

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems to be the real deal, but it doesn't recognize my HDD. Might be because I've never installed the USB 2.0 stuff. Or maybe because it's formatted to NTFS.

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I got a nickel anyways, hah.~

pict2158.jpg

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The question is how do you use it? Where do you put your iso files? In an iso folder? My iso files are all over 4gb, so they won't transfer to a fat32 USB. Even though I have scrubbed isos, they are still over 4gb unzipped.

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Sorry for the error, USB is not plugged in. But yeah, seems legit. Too bad I updated to 4.0, crap. My backups are asking for updates, haha.

MisterOhm

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Wait a second. This may be an older version of the loader. Maybe that's why it may not work for some. I think it's older because the menu's are different.

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, the menu looks different from the video. The power and home buttons in the video are on the bottom right, and this one shows them in the upper left. Also, there is no minus(-) or plus(+) on this one for install and uninstall.

Fat Cow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can't wait to play ToS2 loading-free! this game is the only game where 3x really seems slow.

nehe32

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
MisterOhm said:
Wait a second. This may be an older version of the loader. Maybe that's why it may not work for some. I think it's older because the menu's are different.

still, i guess you would expect an older version to work. im betting it is just due to a new cIOS that hasn't been released that is needed.
i can't wait. i was tempted to buy a flatmii (im already chipped) but now this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: Good morning!