Hacking Wait now I am getting confused via contradicting responses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
People on Wiihacks and other sites say you can NOT copy Virtual Console data to other Wii's even when they have purchased the game via Wii Points and you delete their save data in data management section which is what I'd be doing (not deleting anything else but their data for the games then copying my exsitng save data over). They said it's the same thing as a channel and thus would not work and hence waste $20. Who is right? All I want to copy is the SAVE data (everything that I have unlocked). I don't want it to read "this file cannot be copied" error message. I know waht to do in data mangment I just want to make sure from someone who has done transferred VC save data over that it for sure 100% works even on 4.3U WAN to a 4.2U. Sorry for the bit of inconvenience.

Burton

Real Life VIP and Educator
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
He asked me that same question a few weeks ago and I answered the same as the above guy. Don't know why he is asking the same thing again.
blink.gif

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
.......I want to copy Virtual Console games to NON-hacked Wii's. Understand? Just answer yes or no if you are CERTAIN that I can copy save VC data to Wii's without hacking whatsoever. Understand?

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, I'm pretty sure you can. By the way, people are annoyed with you because the questions you ask can be easily googled. Demanding and asking for answers won't get you anywhere at all. Be polite and rational, and most importantly DO RESEARCH beforehand.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been following this kid's "progress" for a while too, and I've always laughed at the topic's stupidity. He asks far too many questions for some things that are so simple. The fact that he claims to try everything and STILL he fails makes me call bull because I tried the exact same thing moments later and it still worked.

smashdude

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Deal Ryu. And yeah for some reason on my Wii the hacks will NOT work but for yours they do. Such as reading DVD's and copying data over. Believe me my Wii is screwed up somehow.

W hat

Rhythm Heaven Fan
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dunno why I'm responding to this troll...

SGM GX
Extract save
Download Madedit
install madedit
open banner.bin with madedit
at the top, where it says 00 00 00 00 00 00 01, change 01 to 00
install the save with SGM GX
copy the save

If it doesn't say 01, then you are stupid and you don't need to follow the above steps to copy it.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seriously though, your Wii is REALLY screwed up. I'd say start it all over from scratch. The fact that you continually have MORE problems on top of your problems makes it sound surreal buddy. But honestly, all answers can be found googling. It's not the first result that could be wrong. You gotta dig deeper!
smile.gif

dmonkey21

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ryukouki said:
Seriously though, your Wii is REALLY screwed up. I'd say start it all over from scratch. The fact that you continually have MORE problems on top of your problems makes it sound surreal buddy. But honestly, all answers can be found googling. It's not the first result that could be wrong. You gotta dig deeper!
smile.gif
Seriously. I don't think his Wii is even screwed up. Every thread I have seen him post in his questions about simple problems and they have all been answered and he STILL asked ridiculous, google-able (is that a word?) questions. Please, smashdude: STOP TROLLING GBATEMP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Looks like Link's Awakening was metaphorical.