Homebrew WAIO - WoodAllInOne

Status
Not open for further replies.

SkateMan_Spain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In heart gold i dont can save!! what is the error???
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

sorry for doble post
frown.gif

SkateMan_Spain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xenon Well hello again, thanks again for the help you're giving me, anyway I'm sorry, I'm a bit clumsy for this topic hehe
Well you commented, you say that in my R4 Ysmenu use to load games in Ysmenu I can play the games and save games but I can not play Pokemon Gold and Silver when I start the game stays a black screen shot, not found solution for this and so I decided to use Wood R4, R4 Wood at least I can play Gold and Silver perfectly but I can not save, therefore I discuss my mistake to see if you could fix it, really to me what interests me is Golden and Silver play and you can save my games, but if there is no solution for this I understand perfectly
There is a friend of mine who happens exactly the same problem
Ysmenu-> I can play games saved on my R4 but I can not play Pokemon Gold and Silver (black screen).
Wood 1.12-> ALL I can play perfect games and Pokemon Gold and Silver but can not save.
This has no solution? Well I hope not to be heavy and foremost thank you for addressing my questions and solve the problems I had with my card
is a R4 SDHC v1.17 Christmas Edition latest version
Xenon Thanks a greeting from Spain
Saludos!!
biggrin.gif

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
SkateMan_Spain said:
Well you commented, you say that in my R4 Ysmenu use to load games in Ysmenu I can play the games and save games but I can not play Pokemon Gold and Silver when I start the game stays a black screen shot, not found solution for this and so I decided to use Wood R4, R4 Wood at least I can play Gold and Silver perfectly but I can not save, therefore I discuss my mistake to see if you could fix it, really to me what interests me is Golden and Silver play and you can save my games, but if there is no solution for this I understand perfectly
WoodR4 unable to save on R4 Clone (your's is a clone too). YSMenu works, just update the files in the ttmenu folder with these:
http://gbatemp.net/t218024-updated-ysmenu-...dat-infolib-dat

QUOTE(BBR @ Aug 18 2010, 03:34 PM) How?
Sorry for this, but i'm pretty new on the ds scene...
DLDI patch the ttmenu.dat...There isn't really much to explain, but here what you do:
Go to http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/ and download "Win32 GUI" for Windows (if not Windows, then it shouldn't be hard finding the Linux or MacOS X versions...like two links under it). For the ttio.dldi you could google search or go to http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/ and download it from there.
Extract everything that needs to be extracted and the rest should be self explanatory (if you are using the GUI, it's REALLY self explanatory xD).

SkateMan_Spain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jurassicplayer Hello, thank you very much for the help
really download the files you said and went into the folder TTMENU, did everything correctly, start Ysmenu but Gold and Silver continue to give black screen updated with the files that you download

Someday solve the error can not save games in Wood clone R4 card?
Apparently Wood R4 is the only method that I have to play Gold and Silver (even play but not save)
So the safest is because my card is false and is a crap, you can fix my problem or I leave now??
retry better?
frown.gif

my card is version 1.17b of isdhc.com

My card is clone but Wood 1.12 run perfect

jurassicplayer

Completionist Themer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Are you using the unofficial DSTT firmware to create the ysmenu? Its also available at the same link for the update files.
...if it still doesn't work...I don't really have any other ideas that could work.
No matter what happens, using WoodR4 won't help anything, it will never support clones.

-edit-
Btw r55 has been commited to svn Xenon++.

BBR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
jurassicplayer said:
BBR said:
How?
Sorry for this, but i'm pretty new on the ds scene...
DLDI patch the ttmenu.dat...There isn't really much to explain, but here what you do:
Go to http://chishm.drunkencoders.com/DLDI/ and download "Win32 GUI" for Windows (if not Windows, then it shouldn't be hard finding the Linux or MacOS X versions...like two links under it). For the ttio.dldi you could google search or go to http://home.usay.jp/pc/etc/nds/ and download it from there.
Extract everything that needs to be extracted and the rest should be self explanatory (if you are using the GUI, it's REALLY self explanatory xD).

Thank you so much!
It Worked
*awesome face*

nijiko

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
SkateMan_Spain said:
Jurassicplayer Hello, thank you very much for the help
really download the files you said and went into the folder TTMENU, did everything correctly, start Ysmenu but Gold and Silver continue to give black screen updated with the files that you download

Someday solve the error can not save games in Wood clone R4 card?
Apparently Wood R4 is the only method that I have to play Gold and Silver (even play but not save)
So the safest is because my card is false and is a crap, you can fix my problem or I leave now??
retry better?
frown.gif

my card is version 1.17b of isdhc.com

My card is clone but Wood 1.12 run perfect
In fact, your card is a DSTT clone.
And a very bad clone.

Mantis41

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nice one Xenon, and thanks again to YWG for keeping the R4 alive.

Xenon, has YWG ever given any reasons why some of your changes have never been implemented in his official versions?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Mantis41 said:
Xenon, has YWG ever given any reasons why some of your changes have never been implemented in his official versions?
Nop, I don't even get an email like "thank you for lang_jp update" (See, ech0chrome is the name which was used MoonShell2 official forum).

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
By the way, I see string like "_STORAGE_ak2i". Does anyone know about Wood AK2i?
It seems YWG intend not to release Wood AK2i as he destroys libioak2i in release makefile script, though...

DrX1969

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Xenon,

What is ysall.nds? Could I use this instead of ysmenu.nds to set up WAIO?

If so, how would I do this?

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
DrX1969 said:
Xenon,

What is ysall.nds? Could I use this instead of ysmenu.nds to set up WAIO?

If so, how would I do this?
To install ysall, copy /__rpg/rpglink.nds to /YSMenu/exlinker.nds and put /YSMenu/YSMenu.nds.
When ysall.nds is executed, exlinker.nds is dldi-patched and YSMenu.nds is patched to use exlinker.nds instead of akloader.nds.
Thus YSMenu can load commercial roms (if extlink is supported) even on flashcarts which YSMenu doesn't officially support.
In short, rpglink is a mshl2wrap in form of akloader. ysall and WAIO are just front-ends.
Anyway you know the GUI is definitely different.

Well I talk about why I quit things.

There "is" WoodR4SDHC, but it is just shared within two Japanese and they say they won't release it...
Now I don't have enough computer skill. I'm a useless person.

Laura19

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
cannot open /moonshl2/extlink/nds.m3loader.nds.

What could be the problem?

My flash card is M3i Zero

Pd:

Could I have a version already configured for M3i Zero?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I played Fallout 4 on PC, I enjoyed it honestly. Not my favorite game on earth but at the same time I didn't hate it at all lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    That's cool you got a ps3... Glad to hear. Game on!
    +1
    Ironic this was posted today lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I think the tv series has boasted play of, I did see they said playing of it Is up, way more than norm
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I've been playing the next gen version on Series X all day, I love it. :wub:
    +1
    Downloading some random stuff, damn almost 400GBs in like 4 hours lol
    Gonna be over 1TB this month.... damn lol
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    At least you have some fast speeds. What a drag that used to be, I remb downloading 1 pic back in the day, and seeing line by line show
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or worse, you downloading something, and someone calls your phone and interupts the download, good ole AOL. Of course that's before most you guys even were born yet.
    Lol I think my first modem was 48K but it had some sort of firmware or software update that let me get 56K
    +1
    I had EarthLink lol
    A bunch of NetZero accounts that I used for things... Lol
    +1
    So glad I'm not in prison lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea marriage is a bitch sometimes...
    I legit think they passed the cyber terrorism laws from some of my hmm pranks lol
    I knocked the east coast backbone of EarthLink offline for like 6 hours one time, was on the news and everything well I mean I wasn't on the news.... Just they where having "technical difficulties" lol
    +1
    Was just one single custom packet. I miss when Internet security was an afterthought lol almost all modems and network hardware operated in promiscuous mode.
    Now these days they do sanity checks.... The source IP can't also be the destination IP lol
    They did end up using some of my stuff in the first Gulf war though lol
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    GUYS I JUST COMMENTED A YOUR MOM JOKE ON A GACHA YT COMMUNITY POST (the algorithm has cursed me in terms of community posts, bc I fuck around on that sort of community post, just commenting and being a jackass)
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IT FELT SO GOOD
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️

hint: they're from vocaloid"
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: the OP made a couple vocaloid characters, and the post had the caption "Guess who I did 💙💛❤️... +1