Hacking vWii no longer detects hard drive

Sheldon392

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Never have had issues before but all of a sudden GX and the homebrew channel don't detect my drive anymore. I tested it on my regular Wii and it works perfectly, also my SD card works just fine on vWii and it picks up the games on the hard drive. I haven't been doing a lot of vWii stuff recently so nothing has really been changed, not sure what to do. I tried updating the GX forwarder and I still have the same issue. When I press 1 in the home-brew channel and select USB Device, I get this:
IMG_4847.jpeg
Any help would be much appreciated.

Bu2d85

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I had the same problem after I installed the homebrew channel on my vwii. It never recognized my hard drive and gave the same fault. The only thing I found that worked if I wanted apps on my hard drive was to put usbloader on my sd and then launch homebrew through that. Eventually I just put everything on the sd card except for my wii game.

Edit: I did also get that fault from nintendon't when I had my GameCube games on my hard drive with the wiiu drive still connected. I never tried putting apps on my hard drive again after moving my GameCube games to my sd card. Maybe I will try again tomorrow.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: