Gaming Vote the graphics of Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Days

Rate the graphics of KH358/2 Days. If the game has the graphics of what system....

• Playstion 1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nintendo 64

• Playstion 2

• Gamecube

• Worse than all those systems.

• Total voters

nicman000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i.Domination said:
Great to know, Nintendo put in so much effort in Mario Lugi RPG 3!!!!! Can't wait for the divine PS3 levelled graphics
tongue.gif

No its not really determined by the developers efforts..... some developers can use information from the previous games or get the knowledge through collabration with veterans for the best Graphics. Gameplay is what really comes out of efforts IMO

Ehh... June 6th, doesn't feel like too much of a bump to me.

You obviously didn't read my post very well. I stated that there is limits to what a system can put out and there one of you guys go again, saying "PS3 levelled graphics".

I even gave a nice little example for you, Conkers Bad Fur Day. If you read up on it, you will find out that the developers used many of their own custom techniques to get it to look like it does. Gameplay is what comes out of effort? Well why don't you go and spit in the faces of the guys who made the models for a game like Crysis? Because I'm sure that it didn't take them any effort to make those. Yeah, you get things out if you put effort in, but it depends what you put the effort in to.

If you put the effort into making the graphic content of a game look nice, then yeah, it will look nice. If you put the effort into the gameplay being fun, then yeah, it will be fun. What's your point?

DeadLocked

Bi-Winning.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
You can't really rate it like that...
Cutscenes - PS2 No arguments here
Scenery and environment - Gamecubey? Very good mostly but if I remember correctly does get a bit flat at some points.
Character models - between Gamecube and PS2. Good animations. Very good 3d...ness.... but due to the screens and the hardware they don't fulfill potential.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZbUuSmFgMo