Voice of the Tempers: 3/11/17

What is your favorite Nintendo home console?

• Nintendo Entertainment System NES

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Super Nintendo Entertainment System SNES

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Nintendo 64

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Gamecube

Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Wii

• Wii U

• Nintendo Switch

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Master Dimentio

The Pleaser Of Crowds
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Hello folks! It is I Master Dimentio bringing you an exciting new little segment of which I'm going to try and keep going on hopefully a weekly basis. But depending on how this plays with the audience I may or may not continue this. But all that aside...

Welcome to The Voice of the Temper's!

In this little game I will make a poll question and all you have to do is vote. That's it! Just vote for your favorite response... oh wait I'm forgetting something. Oh yes, while technically all you have to do is vote, it's also nice to hear from the members as to why they decided to vote how they did or anything they'd like to add in a comment below.

This week's question is as follows....

What is your favorite Nintendo Home console?

Also for shits and giggles I'm adding the switch onto the poll even though it was released 3/3/17. This will be an interesting one for sure as I'm sure people have fond memories of all these consoles.

And now let's hear the voice of the Tempers!

Edit: The poll will automatically end in 7 days from the time I posted this thread. When the poll ends I will announce the winner!

Last edited by Master Dimentio,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o