Gaming Voice chat and friends list?

Shadowhunta

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Okay, heres an interesting one, i wonder how the "friends list" will work? will you be able to chat to them and invite them to games? is the 3ds capable of voice chat online? Also do you think there will be any online co-op games (i'm REALLY hoping the clone wars has a co-op mode!) also i am *hoping* nintendo will bring out a trophy/achievement system as i do think it increases the logevity of the titles...discuss
smile.gif

awssk8er

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The DS had a few games that could use the voice chat, so I would think they would implement it in many more 3DS games.

I'm hoping they have a video chat thing to other 3DSs. If Pokemon Black and White could have webchatting in a game, I wouldn't think it would be a problem to throw that feature in the menu somewhere.

Ikki

GBATemp's grumpy panda.
Trophies
XP
Country
Uruguay
Iirc, you can invite your friends to play if they're online.
The 3DS is obviously capable of a voice chat but it doesn't have that feature (by itself at least, you can probably access it with games which have voice chat support such as pokemon)

And Nintendo doesn't like achievements/trophies so you won't be seeing those.

RE: Mercenaries has Co-Op and it has online features (such as a leaderboard) so I don't see why it wouldn't have online Co-Op.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Spring is in the air. +1