Homebrew Visual Boy Advance GX 2.2.8 released

Tantric

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Those changes have nothing to do with Wiimotes - they relate to GC controllers only. So I'm not sure how anything related to wiimotes would be fixed...

Empu1

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
daxtsu, I just did a quick test of your version of the emulators. The problem with the gamecube controllers seems to be gone. Tested a couple of random games on both fceu and snes9x and the controls responded as they were supposed to, even while using the turbo mode. Thanks a lot!

Vague Rant

Deceptively cute
Trophies
Website
vaguerant.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Just tested them both against the wiimote - works perfectly! Really thanks for this fix, it was very much needed.
Those changes have nothing to do with Wiimotes - they relate to GC controllers only. So I'm not sure how anything related to wiimotes would be fixed...
The "them" in that post refers to GameCube controllers. i.e. The post is saying they tested GameCube controllers (previously laggy) against Wii Remotes (not laggy) and they functioned equally as well.

AngryGreek766

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
which games lag on the original emulator builds? i mean i just tried super metroid with a gamecube controller on the official snesgx newest version and it ran fine no input lag

Disorarara

Trophies
XP
Country
I just tried the new builds, they fixed that very annoying bug involving the fast forward function that was introduced with the latest updates. Thanks! As for controller lag on the more slower games, I can say that Mechwarrior feels just slightly more responsive, but in general these games are still slow and sluggish controlling.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_9PnFJMnYT0