• Views 62,510
  • Replies 584
  • Likes 3

Izen

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
- You only have to feed a newly-hatched dinosaur 5 turtles for it to become fully-grown. (Assuming it didn't hatch fully-grown)
- You can drive off a cliff, under water, or through an inferno, but just get out on your tires and you're good to go.
- A game can have 200 hours of play-time, but one outfit will survive through every minute, through any environment.
- You can dig as many holes as you want, break as many rocks, and chop as many bushes as you want, everything will return to normal once you leave the area.
- If it can fly, you can ride it.

And of course, the ever-present
- The lava can't hurt you if you don't touch it.

deishido

Texture Modder
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
-Those who smoke hashish make excellent assassins.
The name "Assassin" is often said to derive from the Arabic Hashishin or "users of hashish",[1] to have been originally derogatory and used by their adversaries during the Middle Ages. However Amin Malouf states that "The truth is different. According to texts that have come down to us from Alamut, Hassan-i Sabbah liked to call his disciples Asasiyun, meaning people who are faithful to the Asās, meaning 'foundation' of the faith. This is the word, misunderstood by foreign travelers, that seemed similar to 'hashish'".
from wikipedia.
there are several theories about the connection.
i've read once that the "assassins" are drugged so that they were able to kill without remorse.

I could have sworn Assassin was a word created by Shakespeare as an occupational term for someone who assaults.

Anyway, You're never able to just squeeze past thin trees, they must be cut by an enslaved animal
Ghosts may exist without ever having been alive
Enslaving the gods has absolutely no foul consequences
You're perfectly fine until you take that last bit of damage, then you suffer critical existence failure

S

SixSenseEagle

OP
1. you can only run for 10 seconds when your in a battlefield.
2. you use the same game engine through the past 4 games and its still not update with the new gen and the game engine is still retarded lol
3. if you take a bullet to the head when your high level your fine but when you take a knife to the head as high level... its all over xD
4.i can use an xray and i can crack any bone on your body to the point you can't do nothing but yet your still alive and still moving... shouldn't you be dead already???
5.i can kill a whole bunch of people and run overpeople in an openworld game yet people watch and do nothing
6.i can transform into a vampire or a werewolf and lv up with these two beast so lets say i choose to be a vampire my weakness is the sun but i choose to go outside wearing hooded robes or full set knight armor knowing that something bad will happen but i choose to go outside anyway but as soon as i go outside im dead shouldn't someone give me an option to wear some hooded robes or something that cover my whole body from the sun and take a lil damage like they do in certain movies???
7. i yet save the princess again for the 100 time and you still don't remember me and i still don't get no reward??? no special game content no cake or nothing just a freaking ending everytime i beat the game... something is very wrong

Reactions: 2 people

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Whenever you walk over health kits (that are scattered in random places), they magically are absorbed through your shielded armor and self-apply their contents to your flesh. They also magically "heal" you as opposed to just patching you up until you can see a proper doctor. You can do this as many times as you wish, even though logically it means that, eventually, about 90% of your body will be made of biofoam.

Reactions: 1 person

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
This also falls into Anime logic but sword hits and such not drawing blood and in Senran Kagura and Queen's Blade, not even ripping the entire outfit off if clothing damage is near max, I see in Kagura many of the outfits don't shred completely despite the characters wearing lingerie or a swimsuit under it and you can fight in just lingerie or a swimsuit for the Power Style so it's not an excuse.

In nearly every beat-em up the whole group doesn't attack you but 1-2 enemies attack you and the rest wait even if they are surrounding you.

Guns, knives, and other weapons can come out of everywhere even places where you didn't expect or want to expect.

You don't want to know where all the items a character holds is stored (if they aren't stored in a known handbag, pack, purse, etc.)

Money can be used as a weapon in some instances.

weavile001

Spiritmaster
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
a hotdog seller watches you murder 100 persons in front of him and happily sells you a hotdog
you can buy pure gold for $1000000000 , but even 1 second after buy , and sell it , it will only be the half of the price, this law aplies for everything

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
-blood stains fall right of your clothes...even after murdering a dozen innocents with a chainsaw.
-if it's snowing, your footprints will be completely covered within half a minute
-baddies always have infinite ammo. Until they drop the gun...at which point only a couple rounds will remain (IF he drops the gun, that is. It happens far too often you don't even bother with it).
-it's perfectly normal that a mayor of a small village has the powers to raise or lower the land, destroys houses and even skyscrapers within seconds...but a simple fire causes all hell to break loose.
-speaking of mayors...you would vote this guy to run your home town...right? :P

Rasas

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No matter how many or what kind of bullets you shoot are your friends, you'll simply never kill them.
Depends on the game sometimes you kill them sometimes you don't or you just wound them.
Melee attacks not hitting walls
You can destroy certain things and they come back. Grass, enemies pots etc
You don't shoot the person always in the cutscenes and let them do a long boring speech then get in their high powered weapon
Security for homes and certain locations suck
You never seem to get tired throughout the journey
Corpses can get stuck it walls and other objects
No matter how much time you take the villain usually waits for you
Falling generally does a set amount of damage or none no matter the height
You can time travel to redo quests certain times
The weather usually never changes no matter how much time passes.
Your own weapon can go through your body same with then enemy
You can buy a endless amount of items from stores usually despite them only having so much space and so many items on display
Despite being cloaked or hidden bosses see you clearly when regular people cannot.
Hardly anything degrades or gets rotten over time
People generally ask you to do something before giving you something despite you being a hero who is trying to save them or the world
You always have a way to get out and never get stuck like some unfortunate NPCs.
You hardly ever if not ever get dirty
No matter how much you drink or eat you hardly ever throw up or die from alcohol poisoning.

Reactions: 1 person

TripleSMoon

GBAtemp's Umbran Witch in [T]raining
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
For some bizarre reason, there are maps, compasses, and important weapons in the bellies of magical living trees and giant fish... As if someone was actually expecting someone would one day navigate their bellies as dungeons.

You can get fresh milk to keep in a bottle, travel forward in time seven years, and never drink it until days or weeks later, and it's still fresh and restores health.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
For some bizarre reason, there are maps, compasses, and important weapons in the bellies of magical living trees and giant fish... As if someone was actually expecting someone would one day navigate their bellies as dungeons.
Not only that, but there are even doors and buttons.

Reactions: 4 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: hiiiiii