Video displaying Batman Arkam City: Armoured Edition's features

Hyro-Sama

I'm from the fucking future.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country

The following is a video showing Batman Arkham City: Armoured Edition's new features being played on the Wii U's game pad. Some the new features in the being able to ascertain the location of enemies via sonar, touch and drag on the Wii U's touch screen to change Batman's gadgets promptly, and feature called "B.A.T' which allows Batman to grow stronger by performing combos. Batman Arkham City: Armoured Edition is on track for a November 18th release date.

[yt]Pp_nHdwMUTI[/yt]​

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Mmm, this looks fun! I've been wanting to play both arkham asylum, and arkham city, but never gotten around to it yet. this seems to be the "perfect" version to get for me (whenever I get a wiiU)

mameks

in memoriam of gravitas
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If this works well, and they do this sort of thing for more games then I may think of getting a Wii U.
Other wise just nope

Batman still can't walk properly

mysticwaterfall

Streamforce Supreme Commander
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure this is the same video that was at e3. But in any event it is still a game I'm excited for. It looks like the screen is used well and the core game is great.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
These are neat novelties, but I'm not really sure if it's enough to fully justify the port. I think they would be better off bringing Arkham Asylum over for new players, but that's neither here nor there.

Reactions: 1 person
D

Deleted_171835

cool cool cool

These are neat novelties, but I'm not really sure if it's enough to fully justify the port. I think they would be better off bringing Arkham Asylum over for new players, but that's neither here nor there.
Arkham Asylum isn't needed as the stories in both games are mostly self-contained.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arkham Asylum isn't needed as the stories in both games are mostly self-contained.

Not exactly. Considering how a good chunk of the plot points are built off of the events of the first game (Joker's illness, the need for Arkham City in the first place, etc.), I wouldn't say they're so self contained. Plus, AA is a great game in its own right and deserves to be enjoyed by more people.

Reactions: 4 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0LPrmtVWsA