Hardware VGA options

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
bluebright said:
So, just to reiterate, this HD Box can play VC and gamecube games? Because my XCM box doesn't and thats a little annoying.

Yes, it can play VC and GC game (480i/576i), and have a better quality than XCM at 480P/720P mode

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
ahtin said:
bluebright said:
So, just to reiterate, this HD Box can play VC and gamecube games? Because my XCM box doesn't and thats a little annoying.

Yes, it can play VC and GC game (480i/576i), and have a better quality than XCM at 480P/720P mode

It sounds like your sole purpose in this thread is to sell this box. Are you employed by this company at all?

Also, yes, I would like to buy one. You've done a very good job in selling it to me.

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
bluebright said:
ahtin said:
bluebright said:

It sounds like your sole purpose in this thread is to sell this box. Are you employed by this company at all?

Also, yes, I would like to buy one. You've done a very good job in selling it to me.

most of the game accessories factory have a good relationship with me, I have write a review for it in asia thats why I can Q and A for members.

I sell everything can find in HongKong or China ,
happy.gif

phyl0x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have those dealextreme just works cables, and my friend has the offical nintendo ones, i have a kdl46w3000 sony lcd (46" 1080p) and a westinghouse L2410NM (24" 1920x1600)...and i didnt notice a difference between the cheap ones or the nintendo ones on either....

I am also interested in this hdpro box (because I usually play on the westinghouse and it stretches the picture to 16x10)....is there a legit website selling these? No offense to you, but im not that comfortable sending someone half way across the world $75.

bluebright

Trophies
Website
www.portablespacemuseum.com
XP
Country
phyl0x said:
I have those dealextreme just works cables, and my friend has the offical nintendo ones, i have a kdl46w3000 sony lcd (46" 1080p) and a westinghouse L2410NM (24" 1920x1600)...and i didnt notice a difference between the cheap ones or the nintendo ones on either....

I am also interested in this hdpro box (because I usually play on the westinghouse and it stretches the picture to 16x10)....is there a legit website selling these? No offense to you, but im not that comfortable sending someone half way across the world $75.

Um, yeah, I', with this guy. Is there an actual store that sells these?

Awdofgum

Wadofgum
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bluebright said:
phyl0x said:

Um, yeah, I', with this guy. Is there an actual store that sells these?
probably not, at least not where i live.

mr_law

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i got one of these from hk, easiest thing to use ever! i must say i'm very impressed with the quality of the image, no ghosting or lagging whatsoever. I'm yet to try it with a 360 or ps3 but with the wii i get a lot og jaggies, i suppose thats not the vga boxes fault though.

If anyone wants to know anythign about it i'll try and let you know
biggrin.gif

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
mr_law said:
i got one of these from hk, easiest thing to use ever! i must say i'm very impressed with the quality of the image, no ghosting or lagging whatsoever. I'm yet to try it with a 360 or ps3 but with the wii i get a lot og jaggies, i suppose thats not the vga boxes fault though.

If anyone wants to know anythign about it i'll try and let you know
biggrin.gif

you but it from their hong kong retail shop? if you told them you have read ahtin's post, they will give you discount.
lecture.gif

martin633

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hi!

I want to play my Wii on my pc monitor too.. Just 2b sure before i spend €60,- on it:

All i need is the box?
Will it work on my samsung 226bw (22' widescreen @ 1680x1050)
What about the sound? I guess i need a special cable to hook it up @ my soundcard (creative audigy 5.1)
Is there a difference between this on or the "XCM 1080p VGA Box"?
Will the quality be the same as on my tv? Its a bit old tv, no hd, so maybe the quality is better???

Thnx!
Martin

jelbo

Ōkami!
Trophies
Website
cursors.pocketheaven.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
martin633 said:
Hi!

I want to play my Wii on my pc monitor too.. Just 2b sure before i spend €60,- on it:

All i need is the box?
You'll also need a VGA cable, component cable and a converter plug from Japan style to European style plugs.

QUOTE said:
Will it work on my samsung 226bw (22' widescreen @ 1680x1050)
Absolutely, it works fine on my HP w2207 (also 22", 1680x1050).
Will the quality be the same as on my tv? Its a bit old tv, no hd, so maybe the quality is better???
Different, you'll see jaggies better because of the high definition display that will show you them way better than an old fashioned TV would. But keep a little distance from the screen and you're fine.

martin633

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Thnx for the info! Jelbo PM'ed me. He just sold me his X2VGA2 box and a converter plug for my audio. Wiki said "into your speakers, not your soundcard". But i hope i can just plug it in my soundcard @ line-in... Only thing is that my pc has to be on, but thats no problem since its always on when im @ home
smile.gif

ahtin

Trophies
XP
Country
Hong Kong
wiki said:
martin633 said:
What about the sound? I guess i need a special cable to hook it up @ my soundcard (creative audigy 5.1)
You can use something like this: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.2636 to plug the component audio cables into your speakers, not your soundcard.

the HD BOX PRO provide a red/white IN and headphone OUT, we can use it without this jacket
grog.gif

here some photos from hhe box

hd_box_pro_01758.jpg

hd_box_pro_02597.jpg

hd_box_pro_03535.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.