GCN Using freeloader on different region gamecubes

Marcus McFry

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone, was looking at using the freeloader disc with my usa gamecube I just recently purchased here in Australia. I currently have a PAL version of freeloader that I do not have in possession at the moment & won’t til a couple of months. I want to eventually use my usa gamecube as my primary gamecube for both pal & usa region games, my question is. There are different listings for different region freeloaders, are they all the same? meaning do they all have the same software & can be used in any region gamecube (region free disc) or do I have to go out & purchase another freeloader disc specific to the region that my gamecube is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Alexander1970

Alexander1970

XP not matters.
Trophies
XP
Country
Austria
Hello everyone, was looking at using the freeloader disc with my usa gamecube I just recently purchased here in Australia. I currently have a PAL version of freeloader that I do not have in possession at the moment & won’t til a couple of months. I want to eventually use my usa gamecube as my primary gamecube for both pal & usa region games, my question is. There are different listings for different region freeloaders, are they all the same? meaning do they all have the same software & can be used in any region gamecube (region free disc) or do I have to go out & purchase another freeloader disc specific to the region that my gamecube is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello.:)

This is actual an Version only for European Gamecubes:

51B3qk1wbcL.jpg

This is an Version for the US Gamecubes:

Free_Loader_(Gamecube).jpg

This one is for ALL Region Gamecubes:

can01.anibis.ch.jpg

Last edited by Alexander1970,
Reactions: Marcus McFry

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum