PCSX2 HD texture pack group

Using Cupscale to upscale dumps Is it possible and what needs to be applied to avoid graphical bugs in Cupscale?

THE-FALLEN-GATEKEEPER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I used Cupscale for a long time but I'd recommend chaiNNer, it gets updates often and Cupscale hasn't been updated in 3 years or so.
Oh thanks man but what settings do I have to have set in Cupscale because I've just tried using it and the textures I've just upscaled don't look right they're all off in colour and the textures are missing and flashing?

Bl4ckH4nd

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
Oh thanks man but what settings do I have to have set in Cupscale because I've just tried using it and the textures I've just upscaled don't look right they're all off in colour and the textures are missing and flashing?
I haven't used Cupscale in ages so I'm a bit wonky on the settings, if you want, DM me your Discord tag and I can help you setup chaiNNer properly :)

THE-FALLEN-GATEKEEPER

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I haven't used Cupscale in ages so I'm a bit wonky on the settings, if you want, DM me your Discord tag and I can help you setup chaiNNer properly :)
I don't want to use chaiNNer it's too complicated for me cupscale is way easier to use I wonna learn how to use cupscale to upscale textures

Bl4ckH4nd

Trophies
XP
Country
South Africa
I don't want to use chaiNNer it's too complicated for me cupscale is way easier to use I wonna learn how to use cupscale to upscale textures
Yeah that's why I said send me a DM with your Discord tag so I can help you out. Cupscale has a lot of issues with texture transparency, it was hell to work with.

I have a proper PS2 template that I can send you that loads everything exactly how it needs to be. You can literally just input the input/output directory, hit start and you're good to go.

Reactions: SadOrigami

Group statistics

Group owner:
relauby
Members:
Threads:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum