Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
usptactical said:
Don Killah said:
based on the 1st release...

It's just the source from wanikoko's site with nothing else.

Thanks a million for the info - even though this hasnt got the cheats i think id prefer the look of it - that being said - i think wiipower and fishears will have the edited source for the one with the add ons and if you have time might be nice to add that into yours as well. Ill be using this either way in my zip if thats ok with you , but if u do a version of the one with the extras it would be class
biggrin.gif

Ohh another quick question - i believe some drives are freezing due to spindown problems after a while - i dont suppose this usb loader overcomes that little problem does it ?

mooseknuckle2000

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
this crashes for me when I scroll to Super Mario Galaxy (resets back to the wii menu). I assume this is because I have NTSC version and it's not matching properly with the file in the image folder, but it works with the Zelda that was packaged, however, MarioKart just shows up as "NO IMAGE" (doesn't crash though)...

usptactical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don Killah said:
Everyone will compile it with sorg's mod... ^^

ooh me too! me too!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

OK, we've got sorg's mod, WiiPower's mod, m-tek's mod, a LoPsT edition(?), adult versions, kids versions, NTSC/PAL versions....

Anyone know the difference between all these? Honestly I'd like to see someone take all these over and combine them into one or two instead of having a mix-match of all these versions (and it certainly isn't going to be me). Does anyone want to do this? And OMG what's going to happen if wanikoko releases a 1.2.
smile.gif

bluebird12

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i can compile them, but some of them are redundant. Hold on ill edit my topic with each specific one.
Sorgs (from tehskeen)
Code:
* shows list of 21 entries instead 6.
* more adequate navigating by left and right keys.
* Doesn't attempt to switch TV mode before load game (uses default TV mode instead). Original loader tries to switch TV mode according to game region which makes PAL games unplayable on TV not supporting PAL modes (NTSC-U/J Wii) and NTSC games on TV not supporting NTSC modes (PAL Wii). Now i can play Mario Kart PAL and Wii Chess PAL on my NTSC-U Wii!

M-tek Child Safe
Code:
V1

ÂÂÂÂ* Removed Install Game Option
ÂÂÂÂ* Removed Remove Game Option
ÂÂÂÂ* Removed Format Option
ÂÂÂÂ* Removed Game Boot comformation Screen (Boot straight into the game)
ÂÂÂÂ* Added 17 Games per page (6 by default)

V2

ÂÂÂÂ* greater game compatibility (ntsc/pal)
ÂÂÂÂ* png loading from sd card (/USBLOADER) (working on hbc and preloader install file only..use fixed image for wads)
ÂÂÂÂ* Added full version + full version force ntsc

WiiPower
Code:
-Either forces NTSC or Pal 
- Uses Wanin's 1.1 Loader

TrickyTony

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
usptactical said:
Don Killah said:
Everyone will compile it with sorg's mod... ^^

ooh me too! me too!
smile.gif
biggrin.gif

OK, we've got sorg's mod, WiiPower's mod, m-tek's mod, a LoPsT edition(?), adult versions, kids versions, NTSC/PAL versions....

Anyone know the difference between all these? Honestly I'd like to see someone take all these over and combine them into one or two instead of having a mix-match of all these versions (and it certainly isn't going to be me). Does anyone want to do this? And OMG what's going to happen if wanikoko releases a 1.2.
smile.gif

Hahaha, pretty much most important question there is. Hopefully we can get a pretty, clean GUI channel that can work with a .dol forwarder or something....

usptactical

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mooseknuckle2000 said:
this crashes for me when I scroll to Super Mario Galaxy (resets back to the wii menu). I assume this is because I have NTSC version and it's not matching properly with the file in the image folder, but it works with the Zelda that was packaged, however, MarioKart just shows up as "NO IMAGE" (doesn't crash though)...

Try downloading your own image for SMG and let me know if it works. Does your MarioKart diskId match the filename in the images directory?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all