• Views 7,241,545
  • Replies 29,381
  • Likes 48

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
anyone nice enough to pre compile for me? i would like to play with the new gx :D
also want to see if my previous themes from spiffy will need to be redone with the new revised. my svn is acting up i think my son screwed it up. along with devkit. :(
that is if it's ok with cyan..

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
anyone nice enough to pre compile for me? i would like to play with the new gx :D
also want to see if my previous themes from spiffy will need to be redone with the new revised. my svn is acting up i think my son screwed it up. along with devkit. :(
that is if it's ok with cyan..
No need to compile you can get it from here http://www.mediafire.com/?t2x95zd9rz3rc

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Nice.

Just tried the r1156 Mod8 version... and I have to say, I am impressed by the "Channel Grid" banner view mode. However, I am experiencing one problem. It does not support Korean .isos. Korean games use a different common key to the rest of the games. As a result, when I try to load up the "Channel Grid" mode (or try to boot a Korean game in the non-MOD versions), the loader tries to access the banner of the Korean iso, but cannot decrypt it, and due to that, then crashes. A while ago, I helped add Korean key support to d2x cIOS and CFG USB Loader. All that is needed to add support into USB Loader GX is to modify the "void _decrypt_title_key(u8 *tik, u8 *title_key)" in /libs/libwbfs/wiidisc.c to add in the Korean key alongside the regular common key.

Here is my modification to "void _decrypt_title_key(u8 *tik, u8 *title_key)":
(pretty much copied from the modification I put into CFG USB Loader a while back)
Code:
void _decrypt_title_key(u8 *tik, u8 *title_key)
{
u8 common_key[16] = { 0xeb, 0xe4, 0x2a, 0x22, 0x5e, 0x85, 0x93, 0xe4, 0x48, 0xd9, 0xc5, 0x45, 0x73, 0x81, 0xaa, 0xf7 };
u8 korean_key[16]={ 0x63, 0xb8, 0x2b, 0xb4, 0xf4, 0x61, 0x4e, 0x2e, 0x13, 0xf2, 0xfe, 0xfb, 0xba, 0x4c, 0x9b, 0x7e }; //korean common key
u8 iv[16];

wbfs_memset( iv, 0, sizeof iv );
wbfs_memcpy( iv, tik + 0x01dc, 8 );

//check byte 0x1f1 in ticket to determine whether or not to use Korean Common Key. Used like a boolean flag.
//if value = 0x01, use Korean Common Key, else just use regular one		-dmm
bool korean_flag = tik[0x01f1];

if(korean_flag == true){
aes_set_key(korean_key);
} else {
aes_set_key(common_key);
}

aes_decrypt(iv, tik + 0x01bf, title_key, 16);
}
That should get Korean game support working without crashing the loader.

damysteryman

I am too busy IRL these days...
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
...All I did was get it caching them on my USB HDD, by editing it to:
BNRCachePath = usb1:/config/BNR_Cache/
(I used my PC to make sure those folders existed on my USB HDD first though)

...and after doing that, it used that location as its banner cache. I only have one partition on my HDD though, so AFAIK you may have to change the number after "usb" from 1 to something else depending on which partition you are using for app file storage.

AbdallahTerro

da KiNG
Trophies
Website
ccabz.wordpress.com
XP
Country
...All I did was get it caching them on my USB HDD, by editing it to:
BNRCachePath = usb1:/config/BNR_Cache/
(I used my PC to make sure those folders existed on my USB HDD first though)

...and after doing that, it used that location as its banner cache. I only have one partition on my HDD though, so AFAIK you may have to change the number after "usb" from 1 to something else depending on which partition you are using for app file storage.
Yeah thanks I also moved the BNR_Cache folder to usb1 and changed that line using my PC too, it took me 10 min to load the 300 banners but now things are really fast.
Thanks GX team, you're the best :)

shortz1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
WOW speechless !! great work gx team.
the only downside, on my end was the banner shows up but the buttons for starting/setting are not showing. so drove me crazy for awhile.(how the hell do you start the game). i would make the buttons invisable or with a shadow, so they don't take away from the banner.
just seen v9 is up big thumbs up.

kvm75

Trophies
XP
Country
India
This is THE best USB loader. Lucky I chanced into this forum and tried the beta.
I always wanted a unified loader for my NAND and ISO games and it comes together nicely. Now I use full emulation and no issues.
Finally I am down to using just one loader.

Thanks a lot. Great job.

PS: by the way, it doesn't feel like beta at all

KristanOosterhol

Trophies
XP
I got a problem:

My custom paths have changed to: USB8://etc
Deleting the config won't change that, I tried to look into the config, everything says SD. Is this a non connected SD or what?

OlivierTheBest

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello,

I have installed USB loader GX R1156_IOS249_MOD9 (CIOS 249 base IOS56 D2X V9 beta 47) .
I have then exported NAND to USB\Nand folder and installed a working wad (World Of Goo).

When I launch Word Of Goo from USB LOADER GX NAND emulation mode I just got a restart of the wii ...

Any Idea ?

Regards

Olivier

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@KristanOosterholt
Looks like the config files are not loaded. Try saving them on a SD card if you are using USB right now.

@OlivierTheBest
Not all channels work. Did you do a full nand dump with the loader internal function and are you using full emulation mode?

@shortz1994
I guess you mean the settings and start buttons in the full banner window!? There is no problem with them. If you have a problem then its probably because you have some broken Wii System Menu Theme. Install the regular system menu and it will work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, nuh its really just Trump followers
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, im not american so i dont care about trump
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    or us elections
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Me niether, us north Koreans don't care
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i don't care either, even if i'm american
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    truth be told, i agree with psi, i dislike both candidates, but i'd probably vote trump simply because the economy was better during his presidency
    +1
  • AngryCinnabon @ AngryCinnabon:
    Just be careful, if trump ends up winning and using project 2025 America might really change...for the worse.
    I'm not american and even that sends shivers down my spine.
    anything that offers trump an opportunity to become an actual dictator
    is bad in my book, i could care less if it wasn't for that...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Canada: America's Russia
  • NinStar @ NinStar:
    people are so dramatic that I can't even tell if they are being serious
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Why so serious!
    @BakerMan, yeah that's about the only reason I would vote for Trump over Biden.
    +1
    In my opinion on all other factors they are pretty much the same.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Economy was better under Trump, according to Fox News.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I don't give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if your shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +3
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    A Far Right news service company
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    I give a fuck about what happens to America but I would like it if our shit didn't spill out on the rest of the world, thank you.
    +2
    @Veho, didn't need any news. Just going to the store and buying groceries is a constant reminder.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    A reminder that all corporations reported record profits these last few years?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint overreach"?
    Veho @ Veho: Reminded that every single price gouging law was blocked by republicans because "muh gubmint...