• Likes 48

NeoRame

Trophies
Website
www.neorame.de
XP
Country
Gambia, The
All in 1 coverpack updated (to find in the first post and my sig)
+ added an original discart coverpak to the first post (all original covers from dj´s wiiboxart site, thx to all uploader)

Midget010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I tried to play a copy of Guitar Hero World Tour from from my USB, but it gets to the end of the first load screen and then freezes. Other games work from the same drive, but not Guitar Hero. Any ideas?

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rambytes said:
I have the same problem... Everything else remains at the top of the screen. I've try to put the new coord in a theme.txt file into a folder, not working, and in the globalsettong.cfg, not working too....
And i'm with the 427...
Can someone please tell me how to move the new icon at the bottom of the screen?
Thanks!
If the Wiki would be updated, I wouldn't have to tell you this!!

The "theme.txt" and "globalsettings.cfg" no longer exist! They are now "GXtheme.cfg" and "GXGlobal.cfg" respectively!

Enjoy!
lecture.gif

OuahOuah

Trophies
Website
www.ouahouah.eu
XP
Country
France
hundshamer said:
I can't seem to get the carousel to work ( the button doesn't do squat). Can I get some instructions, please?

Only one instruction : wait for a regv that have it implemented.

For now, only the button is here, not the effect because not working for now.

hundshamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Many thanks. That is what I assumed, however with a lot of the updates revolving around the carousel (no pun intended) one could only help and wonder.

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rambytes said:
I have the same problem... Everything else remains at the top of the screen. I've try to put the new coord in a theme.txt file into a folder, not working, and in the globalsettong.cfg, not working too....

And i'm with the 427...

Can someone please tell me how to move the new icon at the bottom of the screen?

Thanks!

I had to make the edits to GXtheme.cfg in my theme folder. I was also able to move everything else around so that it is not being cut off on the sides and top of my screen anymore. I am using the slazorDark modded by nimrod and then I changed some of the graphics too. I am on 16:9 HDTV. My config looks like this now (I shut off the clock):
CODEpower_coords = 580, 375
install_coords = 10, 375
prompttext_color = 63, 154, 192
info_color = 63, 154, 192
gametext_color = 63, 154, 192
setting_coords = 65, 365
home_coords = 485, 365
hddinfo_coords = 0, 365ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ----------
gamecount_coords = 0, 385ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ \
clock_coords = 0, 450ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
favorite_coords = -60,423
abc_coords = -28,423ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ This is the place of interest
grid_coords = 36,423
carousel_coords = 68,423ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ
count_coords = 4,423ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ /
sortBarOffset = 0;ÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂÂ-----------

Innovative1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blizzzilla said:
My playcount from all games I´ve tested so far jumped from 1 (rev420) to 512 (rev429) after updating. Is there any way to reset it?

And also I´m having problems with auto-update. When I try to update it stops after some time. After rebooting my wii and trying again it stops 80% of the time at the same percentage and 20% at some other number. Never got to 100%...

It just saves your stats to a .txt file in the Config folder so you should be able to just open it and edit it manually.

xtermin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Love the loader as always

here a quick Wiish

is it possible to build a little progress bar for the loader so when the loader loads you dont stare wondering at a black screen....
the was a post earlier about a coverfloader that had a nice little progress bar

well keep rocking!!!!!!

zone97

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also have to say love the loader and all the hard work you guys are putting into this. But, will there ever be work on game compatibility issues instead of adding new bells and whistles? I know for one that I want to become "disc less" One of my favorite games is call of duty 3 and it does not work. You may have to forgive my ignorance, but is it the loaders issue or the game, that prevents it from loading? Once the games are all 100% I will be tickled. All the interface changes doesn't really do anything for me. Hell if it were just a black page with text I select would be fine with me as long as all games are 100%.

Again, thanks for all the effort. All consoles should have this capability.

CorneliousJD

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
zone97 said:
Also have to say love the loader and all the hard work you guys are putting into this. But, will there ever be work on game compatibility issues instead of adding new bells and whistles? I know for one that I want to become "disc less" One of my favorite games is call of duty 3 and it does not work. You may have to forgive my ignorance, but is it the loaders issue or the game, that prevents it from loading? Once the games are all 100% I will be tickled. All the interface changes doesn't really do anything for me. Hell if it were just a black page with text I select would be fine with me as long as all games are 100%.

Again, thanks for all the effort. All consoles should have this capability.

Well all loaders are based on Waninkoko's USB/SD loader, so unless he's making updates working on game compatibility it looks like we're stuck with what we have for now... which is aLOT, there's hardly anything that doesn't work.

see here for more info
http://wiki.gbatemp.net/wiki/index.php/USB_Loader_Releases

bnm81002

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
All in 1 coverpack updated (to find in the first post and my sig)
+ added an original discart coverpak to the first post (all original covers from dj´s wiiboxart site, thx to all uploader)

is there a reason why your covers are larger than the others? 176 x 248 compared to 160 x 224/225? thanks for your hard work as well

starstremr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i got an interesting one for all of you i made the madworld theme and this is the background when i made it as you can see there is a gray box at the bottom but when i use it the box is gone any clue why?

background-7.png

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NeoRame said:
sorry but im waiting for dimok, he want to change some stuff in the forwarder.....

I am done with that stuff. I added GX stuff to it. Fadein and fadeout are working. We can add progressbar or whatever now if we want to. (thought its not worth on 2secs load even on 4.5MB elf). Now it searches in the folder for boot.dol if not found it searches for boot.elf if that not found it returns to systemmenu.

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I dont know about the banner because its the channel stuff and thats what NeoRame does. I provide him with the dol he injects into that channel so that he forwards to our Loader and shows kind of an "Loading Screen" (for 2 secs lol).

dimok

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll upload the source to SVN branch as soon as we are done with Neo (same time the updated forwarder channel will be released).

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'll reformat and have a 3tb raid0 m. 2 at least
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Lmao that sold out fast
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeet the cat.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Good idea
    +1
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    i thought everybody knew cocktails are like 75% ice
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah but not like this.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    It's not like they're complaining that their Slurpee is 99% ice or something, but if the cocktail calls for "shot of vodka, shot of vermouth, shot of gin, shot of Campari, three shots of juice, squirt of lemon" and ends up being a thimbleful of booze, that's a problem.
    the funny thing is cocktails in norway are only allowed to have 1 20ml shot of booze
    so..... yeah
    we're used to only having a thimbleful of booze
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Booo.
    same thing if you want whisky on the rocks or something, you can't get a double
    but you could buy as many shots of whisky (or anything else) as you want and ask for a glass of ice and pour them in
    it's dumb
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Maybe.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There was a comparison of the number of Ibuprofen poisonings before and after they limited the maximum dosage per box or per pill (i'll look that up). No limit on the number of boxes you can still buy as many as you want, so people argued it was pointless.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    But the number of (accidental) poisonings dropped because drinking an entire package of ibuprofen pills went from "I need a new liver" to "I need a new box of Ibuprofen".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Here we have ketoprofen that used to be prescription-only because of the risk of toxic dosages, but then they halved the dose per pill and sell them in bottles of six pills apiece instead of twenty and it doesn't need a prescription any more. Yes you can buy more than one bottle but people simply don't.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Usually accidentally overdose of ibuprofen here is from people taking like cold medicine then ibuprofen for a headache and the combination is over what they need
    Veho @ Veho: https://imgur.com/gallery/QQkYnQu