OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
WiiMonkey said:
Hey could someone please tell me how to change text colour on the loader dipslayed in photo below, thanks
I would like i white thanks
gui.jpg
at the menu.cpp take a look at the GameWindowPrompt section. Look for msgTxt and sizeTxt

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
cyrex said:
I bet it was the IDE to USB adapter that didnt put your HDD to sleep and fried it while spinning at full speed for 3 hours
Put the HDD in a plastic bag and place it in the freezer for a couple of hours.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DPyro said:
cyrex said:
I bet it was the IDE to USB adapter that didnt put your HDD to sleep and fried it while spinning at full speed for 3 hours
it is already cold, it wasn't spinning, it was in sleep mode with no command to wake it up (maybe my adapter fault)
I don't think it's a heat problem, I already use it for hours without problem.

moviecouple

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lowkey,

This I know. I just wished it would download the Custom Covers instead of the Stock Covers. Maybe in a future revision you will be able to choose Stock or Custom like you can choose Normal Covers or 3D Covers.

LowKeyEnergy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
oh yeah , before i forget . . .

the location of the config file should definitely not be SD:/config/config.txt .

i'm sure every homebrew app would love to own config/config.txt , but to be fair and reasonable , the config should be either config/USBLoaderGui.txt , or usb-loader/config.txt ; something like that so that programs don't step on eachother's feet trying to write to the same file .

TiMeBoMb4u2

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
LowKeyEnergy said:
the location of the config file should definitely not be SD:/config/config.txt .
i'm sure every homebrew app would love to own config/config.txt , but to be fair and reasonable , the config should be either config/USBLoaderGui.txt , or usb-loader/config.txt ; something like that so that programs don't step on eachother's feet trying to write to the same file .
Several people have requested this change. Most agree that the "config.txt" file should reside in the same directory as the loader's "boot.dol" file.

+1

biggrin.gif

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Cyan said:
DPyro said:
cyrex said:
it is already cold, it wasn't spinning, it was in sleep mode with no command to wake it up (maybe my adapter fault)
I don't think it's a heat problem, I already use it for hours without problem.
That's not the point. When the discs heat up, they expand and warp. If you put the HDD in a freezer for a couple hours it will straighten and shrink the plates so that they are easily readable.

WiiMonkey

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cyrex said:
maybe this little sucka here can help you
smile.gif

Thanks for that cheers bud

TiMeBoMb4u2 said:
QUOTE(WiiMonkey @ May 1 2009, 12:56 PM) thanks fot that, is there soemwhere i can learn about the coulouring so i dont have to burden people cheers
Try this: http://tinyurl.com/c2qjcw

lecture.gif

Yeah I forgot that "google is my friend" lol

cyrex

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
that's what i meant ... maybe the discs inside just got stuck... so a soft smack could help.... not the best way to do it but sometimes it works.

DPyro

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
LowKeyEnergy said:

Pretty much everything should be in the usbloader folder. There should be no reason to have everything at root.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: It's how we used to cheat at Pokewalker.